Part 51: Alliance

Looking at the dumb Marin, Shu Heng took his time, and his slender fingers snapped the document on the table, while holding a tea cup, he sipped comfortably With steaming tea inside.

Although it is a cup of tea, it is full of fragrant, fragrant aroma, tender green tea leaves stretched in the turquoise tea water, showing a good-looking posture.

This packet of tea was delivered by Suning.

Thinking of the simple and interesting figure next door, Shu Heng felt tender for a moment.

Putting down the tea cup, facing the guise of "investigation" in front of him, the strange man approaching the Su family with a ghost in his heart, Shu Wenhe's eyes gradually rose into a cold look.

At the sight of Marin, his heart was as anxious as an ant on a hot pan, and his forehead sweated.

He pressed down the tension in his heart, and spoke calmly and persuadedly, "Dr. Shu, you are a smart man. I wonder if there is a business that you want to hear from me?"

Wen Yan, Shu Heng raised his eyebrows and looked at him far away.

This act of refusal didn't make Marin's heart settle a lot. He took a deep breath and quickly expressed his calculations in one go.

In order to show sincerity, he happily took the lead in presenting his true purpose.

"I am a private reporter. After learning that the new author Su Tan won the championship in the Rose of Stars Literature, I was curious about this rising teenager and wanted to learn more about his growth experience and Reality. "Marin said sternly, while looking straight at Shu Heng," this is what many readers want to know. "

This sounding reason, however, did not convince Shu Heng. On the contrary, he saw a smile, and his quiet eyes were still sharply looking at Marin, "So, you follow and peek at Su's house?"

No matter how whitewashed, this is also illegal.

Of course, Marin knew that after Dr. Shu had pierced this layer of veil, he admitted it frankly. "I did something wrong."

"However, we can cooperate." Marin glanced at Shu Heng and slowly stated his ultimate purpose. "I pay, and hope to learn more and more truthful information from your mouth."

Looking at Shu Heng, Marin was so confident that he even took out a blank check and let him ask for a price.

He already had 70% to 80% certainty in his heart.

Because according to previous experience, observant and intelligent people like Shu Heng, find themselves, nothing more than to use this as a threat to get a lot of money. Who cares about neighbors who have no kinship?

As long as the money is in place, everything is fine.

Marin looked at Shu Heng with a clear eye, without any worries that the other party would not agree to this condition. He was already quietly thinking about the question that he would need to prove to Shu Heng later.

Unexpectedly, after a few minutes of silence, Shu Heng suddenly chuckled unexpectedly.

"Your conditions are tempting." After the glasses of Phnom Penh, Shu Heng's eyes were warm and secure.

"However, I'm afraid we don't have much time for conversation." He lowered his head casually and glanced at the watch, speaking with a pity.

This inexplicable remark was quite strange, which made Marin feel a little stunned for a moment, and frowned involuntarily.

Shu Heng said easily: "One minute left, the staff of the Security Agency is coming."

As soon as the words fell, Marin's look suddenly changed, and he never expected that the other party would be so ruthless. Most of the time he saw his identity, and he called the police when he poured hot tea for himself in the kitchen.