Part 97: Teenager With Gun

"Your little cute suddenly appeared."

Seeing the latest Weibo post by his big cousin, Su Tan couldn't help but hesitated, then shook his head and laughed.

Who gives him confidence?

Obviously it is old bacon, okay :-D?

He chuckled and typed a line on the keyboard, manually @party, and jokingly replied: "Little cute, come on."

In a short time, I saw the big cousin regardless of the image, and replied in seconds.

"Hayden Longman: What, what, what, what?"

Immediately, the comment was completely reduced to a fiery sea.

"Soft cute dolphin: I don't eat this bowl of dog food! Tap, kick!"

"Kolabao: Crown Prince Dad, we have to think about a good image! Pay attention to your worth!"

"Fishing on the Milky Way: Your Highness has been stolen, right ???? Strongly doubt!"

"Dark Rose: Upstairs, this is a sub-question ..."

"Little girl of the meat treasure family: I feel like I'm going to reverse cp [laughs and cry]."

...

Netizens are full of enthusiasm, and they are even more enthusiastic about the topic of # 红烧肉 力量 势 脑 洗 王 皇皇 皇 #, no doubt.

This makes the "Qianfan exhaustion" of "readers and fans being brainwashed by Sutan" suddenly embarrassed and embarrassed. He looks like a clumsy jumping clown, and his words are beaten by countless people.

"Thousands of sails are full of anger" can not be uncovered, he wanted to lie down and pierce the true face of Su Tan, but no one believed what he said.

He furiously tweeted again.

"Thousands of sails: In order to protect their own people, the imperial crown prince has no lower limit! This time, I have completely lost confidence in the entire empire. How can our country be confidently handed over to such people in the future?"

His words were simply the beginning of preparing for the war and setting off the flames of war.

After sending out a Weibo, "Qian Fan Jin" was satisfied, and he was so enthusiastic that he spit out a sigh of sullen gloom suddenly, and the whole person was suddenly proud.

According to his expectations, after all, his words caused a lot of people to approve, especially the Internet angry youth who complained and complained about this country, will be a natural resonance of his words.

The abacus "Thousands of sails" was played very well, and even a little bit excited and agitated all over his body, he couldn't help pinching his trembling fingers, preparing for the coming storm and Sutan fans with high morale. Cyber ​​violence.

He will never bow his head to admit defeat, even if the negative comments explode.

As soon as I thought about it, "Thousands of Fans" immediately shook his spirits, and entered the state of preparing for the war. He put his hands tightly on the keyboard, and his dark and gloomy eyes stared at the computer screen, waiting intently. The blog page was refreshed, and countless opposing armies fought.

But I didn't expect--

One minute, two minutes ... ten minutes ...

Fifteen minutes later, he had just posted the Weibo page of the declaration of war, and he was still clean, without a reply or scolding.

This made him almost think that his clock was broken, and time simply stopped.

"Qianfan End" raised his eyebrows, his face confused, and after trying to look at the time at the bottom right of the computer several times, he confirmed that his computer was not broken, and time was indeed flowing every minute and second.

Interstellar Favorite SuperstarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara