Chapter 18: Counterattack On Home

For drunk people, it makes no sense at all.

Su Tan didn't know how he was so coquettish that he refused to go to bed well, and was thrown into the bed by his cousin, Hayden.

I just felt that when he woke up early the next morning, he had a splitting headache, and seemed to be dizzy as if he had drank numerous aging wines, and he could not find his thoughts.

He sat up slowly from the bed, watching the scorching sun outside the window covering the sky, and the hot, dry wind was blowing into the room with the fluttering curtain, it was noon.

It was not until he got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a hot bath that he refreshed himself, finally clearing up his chaotic thoughts.

Su Tan wiped the water droplets from his hair while sitting at the computer desk.

Turn on the computer, log in to the star novel website, enter the author's backstage, his fingers wiped his hair with a towel, and raised his eyebrows inconceivably.

The number of collections of "Dominate the Earth Age [Quick Wear]" skyrocketed to 3,000, surpassing the tenth "Fake Zerg Minions" on the list of newly authored novels, and replaced it as the last member of the new list on the front page.

Su Tan chuckled, not surprised by the result.

Ten consecutive chapters burst into more than ten chapters. Such a large volume of archives saved him a loyal audience of readers and fans, and a large number of leaps and bounds in the number of articles and comments, pushed "Balance" to the homepage overnight, speed Faster than he thought.

However, at the same time, a large number of unfamiliar comments suddenly appeared in his article.

"Jian Wufeng: I can't stand the first chapter. Discard the text. Can such junk text now be on the front page?"

"Smelly and salty fish can also turn around: alas, the data has risen so fast. I think it is a good novel. I didn't expect even" Fake Zerg Soldiers ". It is recommended that the author really learn how to write" Fake Fake " , The difference is not a little bit. "

"The enchanting little meow: The comments upstairs are so bad ... so that I have no desire to open it at all."

...

This negative comment came fiercely and fiercely, not only one by two, but also hundreds of articles in Sutan's writing.

Although the reader numbers are different, Su Tan found that they all have one thing in common: these reader numbers are new ones that have just been registered, all of which are lost in Chapter 1, and they have never even read the novel.

Such consistent behavior made Su Tan's brows involuntarily slightly frowned, he knew that he was deliberately targeted.

At present, the most likely person is the "crazy dragon" who was unveiled by himself in the forum yesterday-the new tenth original author "Flying Dragon in the Sky".

Su Tan is not eager or impatient, and Click-through has now fallen to the eleventh dragon on the Tian Novel page.

As soon as it was opened, the first line of the article "Impersonal Zerg Minions" was strikingly red with a large line of dazzling fonts.

"Please click for the collection and ask for a comment-I will not be willing to be blasted by a new face with a big face, and eagerly ask for the support of the rivers and lakes, send me back to the homepage!"

This line of bold and red fonts obviously aroused the blood of many old fans of "Fake" novels.

Many fans don't know what happened in the authors forum yesterday, naturally they don't know how their beloved authors are wearing the "mad dragon" anonymous vests to smear another opponent in the forums, and they were finally exposed. , Has been ridiculed by everyone in the author forum.