Part 130: Deflagration

The annual meeting of the author was very hot, not only the atmosphere of the scene was enthusiastic. In the live broadcast room of Star Novel, countless netizens and readers were also enthusiastic about this annual meeting .

In particular, the camera took the author who sat under the stage from time to time, which caused a lot of enthusiastic cheers in the live broadcast room.

"Pear Blossom Peach: Big Moon Invitation! My Goddess!"

"Soft cute dolphin: big meat? The one that was carried by the lens just now, is it big? [Surprise]"

"Fishing on the Milky Way: Then the man next to him is ..."

"Kolabao: The Crown Prince Dad !!!"

...

The enthusiastic reviews have thoroughly heated up the annual meeting of the star novel novel authors. After the annual meeting, there was a small exchange meeting where many authors gathered to exchange enthusiastic experiences and experience of writing.

Many people said the true feelings, and some were full of fun, and there were more speeches that made Sutan extremely surprised and cried.

"I'm a new author, and I've just written a full year. I'm very honored to be able to attend this author's annual meeting and meet many authors."

A young girl with a large ponytail stood up, looking green and shy, apparently a newcomer. However, her next sentence was completely off course.

"I watched Su Tan's big novel enter the pit, and have embarked on the road of writing Internet novels since then."

Su Tan: ... Suddenly a little shy.

Moreover, more than one person said this, and then many authors stood up and spoke.

"I also like Su Da's article very much. Every time Su Da's new article is published, I will squat and benefit a lot from Su Da's article."

"Last year, I always felt that my writing had entered a bottleneck period, and I wrote many novels with ancient subjects, but the subjects were cold and there were few readers. Many times they were entertaining themselves. More and more readers did not pay attention to this subject. It has left me confused for a while, and I do n't know if I should continue to do it. Until one day I saw an article on the same subject-Su Da's "Jianghu Entertainment Weekly". This novel completely re-heated the popularity of ancient novels. Coming back to the public's horizons, we finally have a bright future for our little writers. Thank you Sutan greatly! "

"Now, the interstellar routines are basically overflowing, and it is difficult to write new ideas. Su Da's" Interstellar is Emperor "is a different interstellar narrative, which makes everyone shine and opens up new interstellar novels. Types of."

At the forum, Su Tan became the focus of everyone. This made him a little surprised, and he didn't know what to say.

Even the last "Small Pit Master" stood up, "I also grew up watching Su Dawen—"

For a moment, he cried and laughed and wanted to educate the baby.

This year's annual conference of authors is extremely lively. The joking atmosphere of the symposium has shortened the distance between all the authors, making many authors who have only seen on the leaderboards and have never been masked become closer.

In particular, Su Tan has issued three new books in succession, which is not only well-known on the website, but also a well-deserved **** in the field of physical publishing. Many authors have spontaneously become his book fans. "Little Squirrel Gu Changsheng" and "Adventure Notes" and other works are loved.