Extra: Stills

This time, his Weibo is still only one sentence short.

"Sutan: I want to find you! [Picture]"

In the stills, there is still a large block of strong black background, only a slender and powerful hand is stretched out from the darkness, holding the gun tightly, and looking at the camera.

In the interweaving of the dark shadows, only the slender and upright hands can be clearly seen, which look good and strong bone joints.

The white fingers are inexplicably attractive and bewitching. Against the background of the icy gun, they form an extremely sharp contrast with the large dark background, as if a tall figure disappeared behind the darkness.

The combination of this slender and powerful finger and the cold gun | once again set off a heated discussion storm.

"Every night: Is this the last actor? Your hands are great."

"I'm going to kill the five killers: I'm smashed by the hands! Big, which actor is it? I want to know!"

"Soft cute dolphin: want to know 1."

"Girl Phoenix: Last time it was the eyes, this time it was the hands. Do you dare to release a full photo?"

"Little girl of the meat treasure family: Sorry, big, I'm going to change the powder [laughing and crying], this little brother looks great all over."

...

The starring actress of Zhang Wei, starring Zhang Wei with a heavy injury, worked hard to return to the crew 's start to hang the picture, and was completely taken away by this photo with only slender fingers and a gun. The crew couldn't help being discouraged and angry.

The director Jude Goff has paid close attention to this abnormal reversal, but he is in a good position.

He patted Zhang Ding's shoulders again and again, and smiled enthusiastically, encouraging: "Very good, don't take the view of the unexpected side, take another shot. The movie is not just a box office with good fingers and good eyes. It 's hard work, especially action movies. "

Zhang Wei's eyes were tired and red, and she clenched her hands firmly and nodded.

Looking at his humility, Jude Goff relaxed a bit, but couldn't help but regret it. Thinking of the ambitious waves from Su Tan's side to release stills, he is not sullen and let people step on their heads to get a good temper and grab the heat.

After thinking about it, Jude Goff whispered to his assistant, "Is the first round of special effects done?"

In order to catch up with the movie, the special effects and shooting work started at the same time. When the previous day's shot was taken, he and the editor worked together to select the necessary shots overnight, so that the special effects team immediately produced special effects.

Jude Goff has been directing for many years and has formed a tacit understanding with his familiar commercial action film special effects team. Before the film starts, after the split screenplay is determined, he will communicate with the other party to seek the effects and scenes to maximize the savings of post-production. time.

So, he asked the assistant what the first batch of scenes were sent to make special effects.

The assistant nodded. "It's done, the special effects company is trying to bring it to you today."

After hearing this answer, Jude Goff nodded slightly, looking at the leading actor Zhang Wei who was lifted high in the middle of the set, but his eyes were a little more certain to gain and control.