Part 98: Strength Pet Power

As soon as the retest results came out, the traffic on Weibo and the Internet broke out at night. Numerous people stayed up all night waiting for the transcript and retest articles to be published. In particular, the achievements of Su Tan are the focus of many people's attention. The popularity of public opinion has been fermented.

"Soft cute dolphin: good-looking text, call for the meat crazy!"

"The little girl of the meat treasure family: Suddenly I want to see the good writing of the revenge series written by the meat treasure, and I feel that this kind of dark brain-burning fighting wisdom is very interesting."

"Fishing on the Milky Way: Agree!"

"Every day in spring: I would recommend works in the same series, which is strongly documentary."

The evaluation on the Internet was enthusiastic, and the candidates who participated in the retest competition also admired him. In just three hours, I conceived and created a logical and fast-paced revenge novel under the three conditions limited by the examination.

However, Sutan wrote it in hand, and many people convinced him that he was elected first.

Late at night, when Sutan was enjoying the deep-sea emperor's big lobster and sizzling grilled beef steak from the housekeeper, he could not help but enjoy it.

Even the dining table is carefully decorated with dew-covered flowers. The aroma is fragrant and full-bodied, which makes people feel refreshed. It took a lot of thought to make these surprises in the middle of the night.

Suddenly, the steward of the Gu family came respectfully and whispered: "Little Master, His Royal Highness is here."

Upon hearing this, Su Tan couldn't help but be a little surprised. It's late at night, and the night is dark. Why did the big cousin find this?

Su Tan could not help turning on his light brain, glanced at the time, and found that time had already passed quietly past 12 in the morning, and the latest message received on the communicator was a short message from Hayden.

"Haiden: I just watched" Youth and the Gun ", and I have a few thoughts that I want to communicate with you."

Sutan :! !! !!

Exchange experience?

He dumbfounded the corners of his lips and couldn't help raising his eyebrows and smiling. how is this possible?

Almost instantly, he knew what his big cousin wanted to do. Su Tan gave a small cough, and the knife and fork in his hand paused leisurely above the delicately roasted beef ribs. But to the housekeeper, he said with a smile, "I said I was asleep, please let him go back."

But never thought, after listening to his words, the housekeeper was apparently stunned for a moment, and suddenly stuttered. "Your Highness, Your Highness has come in."

Su Tan: "..."

Before thinking too much, I saw a tall and straight man stepping into the carved door of the restaurant, and the steward immediately hurriedly lowered his head, slipping down the door, leaving him and Hayden alone.

Su Tan's hand holding the knife and fork stopped abruptly, shaking his head and laughing.

——This is obviously to lead the wolf into the room ...

He looked at the man who was leaning against the door, still wearing a fine Seiko gown, and only slightly ripped his neckline to reveal a little uncomfortableness, not knowing which dinner party he was attending. At the moment, he asked with a smile: "Come to supper together?"