Chapter 28: Sweet And Stingy

"Welfare short essay, OK."

"The other protagonist must be you."

"Let's do things together? :)"

Looking at the words left by the smoke scar on the screen, Su Tan was a little dumb and couldn't help laughing, and suddenly found that he had been taken up by the other party.

Originally I wanted to write a short welfare essay based on the smoke scar, but I didn't expect to put myself in the routine.

but--

Su Tan looked at the barrage on the screen, and found that the colorful text was quickly brushed, and it was almost dizzying.

"Little Whale: A short essay by local tyrant readers and writers who want to see it !!"

"Kolabao: Write it fast and wait for the update [好 巧 .jpg]"

"Goddess is the total attack: Yoooooooooooooo ~"

Seeing the enthusiastic cries of readers and netizens in the live broadcast room, the heat has risen again and again. Under such a warm situation, he is naturally not good at pouring cold water.

So, Su Tan dedicate himself to entertaining everyone.

He rolled up his cuffs, the white shirt sleeves were neatly pulled up, and the back was more and more clear and handsome, with a fresh youthful temperament.

However, the text flowing on the screen at the moment of writing was unexpectedly hot and outspoken.

"Smoke scars wearing a military uniform returned home, the dark green figure crossed the corridor, black army boots fell silently on the clean ground, and hurriedly entered the cabin.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw a thin figure in a white shirt lying on a small, clean bed. The neckline of the shirt was slightly torn apart, exposing a little fair skin.

And its owner knew nothing, and lay there squinting quietly, his cheeks full of abnormal heat.

Hearing the door slamming, the long lashes struggled for a few minutes, and trembled a few times before finally opening the eyes slowly.

A pair of foggy black eyes were out of focus, and looked blankly forward for a while, before finally falling on the smoke scar.

'General...' After a while, the young man returned to his consciousness, struggling to drag his body and wanted to sit up, but his arm strength was almost near nothing, and his soft body collapsed dangerously to the side.

Yan Yan's eyes deepened, and he stepped forward and held the slender figure in his arms.

I saw the teenager's breath burning, the nose was full of tight and abnormal heat, but his body was as cold as iceberg, and even the skin under his shirt was tight and cold.

All these things point to a reality.

He has a fever.

Yan Yan sighed at the bottom of his heart, but his cold face was still and calm. He surrounded him calmly and forcefully, and Shen Sheng asked, "You are sick."

His tone was calm, as if only stating one fact.

But the words that came out of his mouth made the boy ashamed. The heat on his face almost burned, his eyelashes shook several times, and his face was full of shame.

He lowered his head and tried to apologize, "I'm sorry, I ... I didn't mean it on purpose."

Due to illness, the clear and clear voice on weekdays was a little dull at this time, but it felt a little more magnetic and charming, as if the kitten scratched his heart in the smoke scar.