Part 40: Powerful "Wife"

"Husband, kiss and hug high!" A tall, uncarried figure sat in front of himself, and stretched out his arm to him.

"Husband, I want to eat Liangpi Ramen Xiaolongbao!" A food-controlling big-stomach king man sat at the table and smiled at him and ordered countless meals.

"Husband, the sewer is broken--"

"Husband, it's time to pay water, electricity, property and baby's kindergarten tuition!"

"Well, what about my pocket money? Isn't it good to support me?"

...

In his sleep, Su Tan was suddenly awakened, his breathing was short, and some shocked half-sat up. His half-squinted eyes had not found the focus and direction.

I just feel scared.

What is the picture when being a husband? ? ? Feeling 50,000 tons of starship aircraft carrier on your body, will you be crushed?

For a moment, Su Tan could not help but doubt life.

Old attack? ... wife?

Choose the latter decisively.

His eyelashes trembled, and as soon as he cleared his mind from a nightmare, he suddenly saw a gentle and generous hand in front of him.

With a wave, he suddenly awakened his consciousness.

Dr. Shu stood in front of the bed, stared at him gently, and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Su Tan raised his eyes and scanned the ward. He suddenly found that the big cousin was no longer there. The robot father came with a large box of insulated barrels. At this time, he was busy and seriously opened the barrel lid and poured hot steam out of it Hot porridge.

Su Tan gave a slight cough, and replied with a smile to Dr. Shu: "Thinking about the big things in life."

After hearing the words, Shu Wenhe's eyes only looked at him one more time with concern, without asking much thoughtfully.

In time, the robot Suning also poured the porridge, holding a large bowl of noodles, and filled a bowl full of porridge in front of him.

"Son, hurry up for breakfast." Suning placed the porridge bowl on the small table in the bed in front of Su Tan, and stared at his son with hot eyes, not enough to see.

Obviously it has not been seen for a night, but Suning feels like he has been boiled for a year, full of thoughts.

"How did you sleep last night?" The robotic dad asked with concern, and sent Su Tan to say that he was not ready to pack his bags and take his son home.

Su Tan thought for a while, drank his porridge fingers, and looked at Shu Heng standing aside. "Dr. Shu, can I go home?"

Yesterday, the doctor's diagnosis was that he had recovered completely, and staying in the hospital for one more day was just for the sake of stability.

Now that he is perfectly well, there is no need to waste money to continue to be hospitalized. not to mention--

Su Tan glanced across the empty bed, thinking to himself, living with his big cousin here, he would definitely continue to have "nightmares."

Hearing Su Tan's inquiries, the robot Suning also looked forward to Shu Heng with anticipation. The look of expectation was clearly the vision of wanting to take his son home early.

Shu Wenwen's gentle eyes, smiling for a moment behind the frame, passed a faint smile, simply agreed to the wishes of the father and son, and nodded in agreement: "Okay, I'll go to Atan for discharge procedures soon. "