Part 115: New Book Relese

"Aba!"

In the backstage of the stage, the robots Suning and Shu Heng stood up, even the little robot Da Da appeared in Su Tan's field of vision, making him even more pleased.

He rushed over and hugged his family enthusiastically and tightly, making the night extremely beautiful.

On the way out of the school, the campus was full of enthusiasm, and the tree shadow was stunned. Su Tan smiled and looked at Da Da excitedly and took the hand of Dad, and in front of him curiously trot along the way, his elder brother and Dr. Shu followed closely.

He walked at the end, with a happy smile on his face. He couldn't hold it down. He suddenly heard a low magnetic voice in his ear and said, "I think, tonight when you took the stage for the first time, your family Should not be absent. "

Hearing this sentence, Su Tan chuckled with kindness and sincere thanks: "Thank you!"

Hayden raised his lips, but he did not expect the next moment, followed by a teasing voice.

"So-who was the person you met on campus that day?"

After a while, Hayden laughed suddenly.

"Want to know?" His tone was low and confused.

Su Tan nodded for granted.

Hayden grinned, his deep eyes looked like starlight in the night. "Then come to my house tonight to talk about the script, director?"

Su Tan: "..."

Do not! can! can! [Laughing and crying]

With the fierce performance of the screenwriter's school's celebration program, the screenwriter's fame in the Imperial University became famous for a while, and the popularity was high. The scenes of their performances were even recorded by students as clips and placed on the Internet, which unexpectedly received wide acclaim from netizens.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha, tears of laughter, this show is so magical!"

"At first I saw such rustic clothes, shaking the camera, I still refused, and patiently opened the video, I did not expect-the tears in my eyes were full of tears."

"I have been graduating for many years. I have been wandering in Didu Xing. I have never met the brothers who were bunk beds in college. After watching this video, I suddenly had the courage to call my roommates and made an appointment next month Get together and see each other! "

...

This funny video with laughter and tears recalled and killed immediately impressed countless graduates with thousands of emotions. It was widely spread on the Internet and the popularity was high.

When many netizens learned that the performance came from the writer's agency of the Imperial Capital University of Sutan, public opinion suddenly exploded.

"Soft cute dolphin: Soda !!! Soda is on the camera too, which one?"

"Fishing on the Milky Way: This little fool upstairs, Su Da must be the one with dark hair and black eyes."

"Kolabao: I went to the scene to see hahahahahaha, don't envy me."

"Little girl of the meat treasure family: jealous!"

Su Tan's stage performance video has caused countless hot reviews, making it a popular headline on Weibo. Just when all the media was in astonishment to chase and interview his party, another blockbuster news was released suddenly, which really triggered a national carnival.

"The filming of" Adventure Notes "is coming to an end. The starring commented that this is the best collaboration and it is expected to be released at the end of the year!"