Part 133: Get Married!

"Where are we going?"

In the dark space, a small and keen starship quickly shuttled by. Sutan drank juice in the cockpit of the starship and asked Hayden beside him leisurely.

This long and leisurely trip has washed away almost all the responsibilities and exhaustion from them, leaving only a group of calm and leisure.

Hayden smiled and turned to look back at him: "Where you want to go, let's go."

Imperial Capital Star.

Early in the morning, the robot Suning went downstairs early. The weather today is really pleasant, the air is fresh and refreshing, and it is very comfortable to blow on the face with a cool breeze.

While Suning was busy making breakfast in and out of the kitchen, he turned on the TV and tuned the channel to the morning news of Diduxing. Then—

"Hurry up! Dad! Get up quickly!"

The new day kicked off in the crisp news of the morning news and its enthusiastic frying.

After having breakfast in a hurry, Suning watched her husband drive his younger son to kindergarten, and he took the time to prepare to go out.

Since the family moved from Rose to Emperor Star, it has gradually adapted to life here. With her strengths and hobbies, she found a new job at Diduxing and successfully became a teacher in a sweater knitting training school.

Complicated weaving, sweaters, blankets, and small handbags with various patterns and patterns ... It came to hand, taught students to interact enthusiastically, and won praise from teachers and students at the training school.

The robot Suning is very fond of this job. After sending his husband and young son out of the house every morning, he can't wait to rush to school to prepare for a new day's lesson.

Coincidentally, as it reached the end of the street of the training school today, a small bookstore was passing by the roadside, and a number of newly listed newspapers and magazines were displayed on the newspaper rack at the door.

Su Ning looked around, stopped, quickly crossed the road, and waved enthusiastically to the bookstore owner: "Hey, old York, is there a new issue of" Milaria Children's Story "?"

Old York was wearing gloves to put the new magazines on the shelf one by one. Hearing this familiar question, he couldn't help laughing and responding, "I just arrived this morning, I'll leave it for you long ago!" "

Upon hearing this, Suning's eyes brightened, and he excitedly swiped his account to buy a new magazine. By the way, I saw a new issue of "Entertainment Weekly", "News Express", "Today's Headline" ... and bought it all together.

It was too late to read through the newsstand door, looked at the watch that was about to arrive, and hurried to a training school with a large number of newspapers and magazines.

Rushing to the classroom, as expected, most of the students in the class they brought have already arrived. They are sitting in their seats at this time, enthusiastically communicating the homework left last time, looking at each other in different speeds. Half sweater.

Suning stood in front of the podium, clapped his hands, and hurried to the bell point of the class to start his day's lesson.

Most of the students who came to sign up for this class were housewives with leisure time nearby. They took advantage of learning to knit sweaters to pass the time.

The sweater pattern taught this time was a bit complicated. Many students who enrolled in this class woven the wrong stitches. The robot Suning helped to correct them one by one and poured steaming tea on all the students present.