Chapter 7: Young Wife

Su Tan looked at the robot dad, "Did you pick it up?"

Suning was a little nervous, his big metal head was a little stiff, and he answered dryly, "It's obvious, isn't it?"

Su Tan: "Yes."

He didn't have any emotions and easily accepted the matter. After all, he has passed through the interstellar, and it is no surprise that he has some lonely life experience.

Isn't this standard for the traversal?

However, Su Tan's unexpected sedation and reaction made the robot Suning even more nervous.

Its metal reinforcing steel neck was stiff, and it turned to look at Sutan hardly, and said babblely: "Even if you are not my own, then I am your father!"

Hearing its slightly tense tone, Su Tan couldn't help chuckling, "Of course it is!"

The robot Suning took a big breath, and finally a heart fell back to the bottom of the heart. The rigid body all over the body finally cleared the neurons, and the metal joints of the limbs crackled slightly.

Suning didn't care, he turned his head and looked at Hayden with a grim expression.

"Sir, did you come to your house fraudulently, didn't you? We thought we were all deceived?"

Suning looked solemnly, staring at Hayden sternly, his solemn and rapid speaking speed was totally questioning.

Suddenly, "click", it grabbed one of its arms, twisted it, and waved the iron arm of the metal reinforcement almost to Hayden's jaw, and asked with a mighty force: "Say, what galaxy are you running on Come scammer! "

Hayden: "..."

Su Tan was anxious to watch this shocking scene. "Abba, put your arms up."

The robot Suning publicly revealed his unique skill. He watched as if he was shocked by the man of unknown origin in front of him. He couldn't help but pleased Sutan: "It's all right, Abba is Rose. Robots compete first! "

Su Tan admired: My dad was amazing.

Hayden calmly clings to the knife and fork, and a large chunk of stew on the plate has been wiped out by him, and there is almost no sauce left. The whole plate is bright and light.

He lifted his eyes and looked steadily at the wary robot Suning, his eyes faintly smiling. "Well, you guessed wrong, I am indeed Su Tan's cousin. Don't you see the similarities in the appearance of the two of us?"

Upon hearing his resolute words, Su Ning blinked for a moment, and his eyes fell on Hayden's deep eyes.

As deep as the sea, the waves are not frightened, like the most rough waves hidden under a tranquil sea.

Especially the black eyes, which are rare in this racially complex interstellar era, are similar to Su Tan.

The robot Suning froze for a moment, seemingly remembering some memory, and slowly asked, "Do you know where Sutan was picked up?"

Hayden's eyes deepened for a moment, and the light glanced far away at Su Tan's face, and resolutely said his answer: "By the water."

In a short time, the fingertips of Suning's metal reinforcements were numb. Its chaotic thoughts could not find an exit for a while. Although I had thought about it countless times in my heart, I never thought that the family of Su Tan would find the door in an ordinary and quiet evening.

An unstable electric current flowed suddenly in his heart, and a bitter radian grinned **** the face of the metal-plastic face, "Do you ... want to take him?"