Part 55: Uniform Control

The unexpected selling of "Entertainment Express" not only surprised Su Tan, but also shocked many netizens.

Many people heard the news and rushed to the official Weibo post of the Entertainment News.

"Little Cotton Jacket: When I stood in front of the book stand, I was so aggressive, I felt like I read a fake magazine ..."

"Heavy heart: Guanwei, hand in the detailed address of the hometown of" Little Elf "! I will take my luggage to travel tomorrow!"

"Saving money to buy dog ​​food: I originally turned the" entertainment "with a group of ridicule, but I didn't expect it to look good."

"Capital Su Su Su Su Su: The revision is good! The former star lace, scandal broke, candid photos are too embarrassing, I like the small and fresh and beautiful style now! By the way, the cover is warm and sunny My little brother is my male **** [good job]! "

...

The comments on the official Weibo post of "Entertainment News Express" are diverse, and it is surprising that most of them are praised, and they are all very happy about the revision of the magazine, especially for Sutan's "Elf". Want to know the background tidbits behind the story.

The visit to a "elf" hometown on "Entertainment" put this kind of love house and black peak.

At the same time that more and more new readers have emerged, questionable comments have also appeared on the official Weibo, most of them are unclear about the direction of the future publications of Entertainment News Express. It is suspected that this is only a magazine agency. In order to solve the crisis of Marin's squatting sneak shots and ease the hype of relations with Sutan.

"A piece of paper at dusk: Please come out of the magazine official! Explain positively that we will continue to publish the contents of sneak shots? If 'Yes', then I can only give up, this behavior is too bad! "

As soon as this comment came out, they got a lot of praise from netizens. In a short time, they topped the first place under Weibo Express.

Everyone waited with concern for the magazine's response. In particular, readers who have been featured in the new circle of the magazine "The Hometown of the Elves" are even more heart-scratched.

If such a "elf" topic is only a short-lived flash, or in the same magazine as the entertainment scandal, it will undoubtedly chill many readers.

Therefore, what they want now is both a statement and a promise.

"Yuwen Express" official Weibo suddenly appeared in the comments without waiting for a while, and enthusiastically replied: "Great guys, we have a good QAQ."

All netizens :! !! !!

Under the comments of Weibo, a lot of diving reader comments were immediately exploded, and Qiqi verified the meaning of this sentence.

However, I did not expect that the follow-up "Entertainment News Express" was kept secret and responded succinctly: "Please look forward to our next issue, and we will definitely not disappoint everyone."

For a moment, the curiosity of all netizens couldn't help being mentioned.

At the same time, the sales of "Roselia Children's Story", which was sold on the same day, was so popular that there was a shortage of supply everywhere. The 80,000 copies of "Children" originally printed on the first day of the magazine were sold out almost immediately and sold out by readers rushing from all directions.

But for two hours, all the sales outlets scrambled to call Children's Magazine. There was only one requirement--

Restock! !!