Chapter 23: Do You Like My Service?

"Smoke scar: I like it enough."

Looking at this sentence, Su Tan's heartbeat throbbed violently, and it cannot be denied that he was struck by this sentence.

He took a deep breath, and saved the written manuscripts to the background one by one, and set them up for release on time. Then, turn off the computer and go offline.

Lying on the bed, the cool night breeze blew in slowly from the window, blowing off the sweltering heat in a room. Su Tan was thinking quietly, and suddenly, jumping off the bed, turned on his portable light brain, landed on the communicator, and sent a message to the account of the big cousin.

"Su Tan: Are you asleep?"

There was a quick reply.

"Not yet, what's wrong?" Hayden asked.

Sutan glanced at the time and found that it was past twelve in the morning, and it was quiet outside, only an insect chirping in the garden downstairs.

Beyond that, everything is silent.

He breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that he was in a hurry, but fortunately did not disturb the big cousin to rest.

The more late at night, the more he became interested in chatting, and asked curiously, "What are you doing now?"

Hayden closed the novel page and replied calmly, "I miss you."

Su Tan: "..."

This low magnetic voice sounded like a ear, and it burst into his ears like a thunder, making Su Tan's heart tremble, and he couldn't help lifting his breath nervously, feeling that he had received a double crit.

Smoke scar: "I like it enough."

Big cousin: "I miss you."

Su Tan: Suddenly Shy (ω)

He took a deep breath quietly, pressed the irritability of his chest, smiled and said with Hayden, "I don't want you--"

After his speech, the slightly raised ending suddenly stretched, and he smiled and said, "——I only miss you in the novel."

After a while, listening to the boy's clear voice, Hayden couldn't help but follow his words, and recalled a story about two or three things that His Royal Highness and the dark-haired boy must say.

Immediately, Hayden's dim eyes turned deeper.

He was holding the communicator with one hand, his long legs bowed at will, and landed next to the bed. Although the expression on his face was not shocked, the bottom of his eyes was obviously a smile.

He said calmly: "I miss you in the novel too."

The slender waist of the black-haired boy, the soft black hair wet with sweat, and the crimson eyes in the corners of his eyes reminded him of the black-haired boy beside him.

Hayden's eyes were low, but suddenly he heard a soft laugh from the quiet channel on the other end of the communicator.

The chuckle was low and pleasant, revealing the youth's clear and clean temperament, as if a feather fluttered on the apex of a person's heart.

"Big cousin, you must not have seen the novel recently." Su Tan's voice replied with a smile.

On hearing that, Hayden raised an eyebrow. Recently, he did not read the novel again. Is there any new operation?

Immediately, his curiosity was hooked involuntarily.

After Su Tan smiled and wished his big cousin a good night's dream, after hanging up the communication, in the quiet night, Hayden quit the communicator and landed on the Star Novel Network.