Part 96: Gaffer---

"I see Sutan is huge! The handsome and quiet little brother with a good temperament is first-rate and happy!"

"Su Tan is as calm and gentle as I imagined. The scene has always reminded everyone to be careful to heal."

"I was smashed 1,000,000 by Sutan."

...

After the retest, the news and comments about Su Tan's appearance on the Internet increased sharply. Countless friends waiting at the entrance of the test room went on the Internet to discuss, and happily saw the beloved author greatly.

Only Eddie was sitting in front of the computer, and there was nothing in the heart. Especially to the little friends who rejoiced on the Internet, they cried silently and distressed silently.

Loved ones, we are all deceived! !!

Seeing the hot discussions from netizens and fans, from seeing Su Tan to complaining that the retest questions are too difficult, guessing that Su Tan and Braised Pork Congress will not play abnormally, choose which college to go to.

Eddie could not help but comment on the vicissitudes of the vicissitudes of the vicissitudes of the truth and couldn't help commenting on the heated discussions of netizens: "I think it is important to go to the Imperial Academy of Film and Television."

In his mind, he thought silently that this acting skill was really too wasteful to enter the entertainment industry.

But I didn't want to. After this comment was issued, some netizens seriously considered it: "Really, it's a pity that Su Da's face is not worth acting."

Eddie: "..."

Seeing the new round of hot topics again hot, the elder brother Gu Qin was secretly photographed on the Internet, and immediately because of his tall and tall body, handsome and calm side, calm and calm temperament, caused The hot pursuit of all netizens.

After hearing the news, Su Tan landed on his Weibo account and explained with a smile.

"Sutan: Girl taking pictures! Don't go! Send me a copy of the picture, anyway, good :-D?"

As soon as his Weibo came out, countless netizens and readers were bent over with amused smiles. How can you sell your photos like this and collect them yourself?

Countless people have helped @ister who uploaded the sneak photo first, laughing and joking. But it was unexpected, Su Tan's next Weibo came immediately.

"Su Tan: Let me introduce you formally. This handsome and cute little brother is my dear brother @ 顾 钦. [Shinny than heart]

Immediately, everyone was stunned.

Then, the whole network was uproar!

"For Starcoin: Great !? Are you @wrong person? Gu, Gu's owner is your elder brother?"

"Mi Heng: Wait ... who will help me to understand this relationship? Why do I look at it completely [laughing and crying]."

"Black Memorial: The oldest brother of Sutan is the head of the Gu family. Gu Qin's family has a younger brother who has just disappeared for 18 years. He has just retrieved his broiled meat every day. The teriyaki meat is about the same age as Sutan. The test venue is ... Sutan = braised pork? "

"Mango bitch: Ah ah ah ah ah going crazy--"

Realizing this amazing coincidence and faint truth, Weibo instantly boiled like boiling water.

Even the media and public accounts that had not previously disappeared quietly, seeing the Gu family's tacit recognition and no blocking, finally dared to go online quietly, and finally exposed the amazing facts they had just dug out.