Chapter 6: Eating Soil Boy

In the afterglow of the setting sun, Su Tan sweated on his forehead, breathing shortly, and swiftly and vigorously ran in the open fields with his legs.

But even if he ran fast, he never ran over the smashed aircraft, only to feel that the air around him was suddenly squeezed into deformation, and then "sniffed", a hot and hot air stream passed by his side as fast as possible.

The blazing air passed over the right side, and the falling Mars ignited his schoolbag instantly, burning a raging fire.

Su Tan was stunned, watching the colorful cloth stitching schoolbag sewn for himself by the robot's dad burned into a ball, immediately loosened his hands, immediately throwing the schoolbag to the ground, burying it in the ground and stepping on it, trying to put out the fire .

However, the schoolbag has long been burned into a broken and scorched black ball.

Su Tan: ... There is also an interstellar history assignment in the bag.

Ahead--

"boom!"

One day after the loud noise, an unfamiliar aircraft slammed heavily on the open field, bringing in countless dust and air currents, like a sand storm, hit Sutan like a storm, making him unable to hide.

Ten minutes later, everything was settled. The door of the upward-facing aircraft was suddenly pushed open from the inside, and the dust falling on the door shell was brought up, floating in the beautiful afterglow of the sunset.

Su Tan looked itchy, and could not help but coughed, and a small amount of dust sprayed out of his mouth.

Sutan: ...

He tightened his eyebrows, his face was heavy, and he waited for a long time without waiting for someone to come out of the aircraft, and then immediately frowned.

He noticed that the metal shell of the aircraft was smooth and concise, with some secret patterns and patterns sprayed on. Recalling that Mr. Kerry mentioned in class, such icons generally represent private family aircraft.

Somehow it would suddenly fall here.

The people inside did not come out for a long time, and I am afraid that most of them were seriously injured.

Su Tan thought about it, but he couldn't turn a blind eye in the end, he just walked over and checked the situation.

The aircraft slammed heavily into the field, and most of it was deeply buried under the soil, forming a huge pit around it.

Su Tan stepped on the soft soil, climbed the mound, and looked down calmly and cautiously.

I did not expect, but just matched a pair of dark and deep eyes, a face with a clear outline, extremely beautiful, but without the slightest femininity, but revealed the charm of mature men.

Hayden was lying on his back in the wide open cockpit, although an arm was pulled unnaturally on the back of the chair, twisting a strange arc, and even his face was a little too pale.

But he raised his hands and cast his feet still calmly, stretched his body lazily, and looked up at the sunset of the sky comfortably.

Such magnificent scenery can not help but admire.

Until a gray-faced child with a dark face and black paint, holding a ball of black paint and smelling scorching things, appeared suddenly beside his cockpit door.

Hayden looked for a while, recognizing that this was just a young boy in the countryside, and suddenly his lips were slightly raised, and he laughed slightly.