Part 68: Full Of Color

7.50pm.

Before the time of the live broadcast, "Gongzi Fusu" and "Braised Pork" preheated the Weibo live broadcast room.

The fan base of "Gongzijia" is particularly lively.

"Little girl-in-law of the son-in-law's house: Ten minutes left !! Full of anticipation, we will see the true face of the son-in-law!"

"The morning glory of the son's house: Open the squat point! Obediently wait for the son to start broadcasting."

"Gongzi's bench: the front row is sprinkled with flower seeds and peanuts, and everyone sits in a row."

Speaking, Xie Qinglin's lens suddenly opened, and then a handsome and gentle face appeared on the screen.

Suddenly shocked by a handsome and clean face, the fans of "Gongzijia" immediately burst into a huge surprise.

Even before the live broadcast began, the fans comforted each other in private and the big value was not important. What they liked was his talent. Even if the appearance of the son was unsatisfactory, they had to maintain it together.

But it is undeniable that all fans have a faint hope in their hearts.

Who doesn't want the authors he likes to be big, handsome, good-looking, high-value and talented?

They never thought that what they expected would come true!

"Little girl-in-law of the son-in-law's house: Ah-ah-ah-ah, son-in-law !!!"

"The palate of Gongzi's family: How could there be such a beautiful person? Crying, beauty is prosperous."

"The brocade brocade of the father-in-law's family: gentleman gentleman, gentle and gentle as a jade, the father-in-law is still wearing ancient costume, it really looks like he came from ancient times, and was hit with 10,000 happy cries in his heart."

...

Countless barrage burst the screen in an instant. Many online fans were excited, and a large number of netizens were also attracted. It was quite strange to see Xie Qinglin's white clothes and ancient charm.

Even, Xie Qinglin brought a long hair cover, and the black and straight black hair was sprinkled behind him, and only a soft satin headband was used to slightly bundle it, which was even more comfortable and unrestrained.

"Hello everyone, my name is Fu Su."

He smiled slightly at the camera, and Jun Lang's eyebrows were immediately stained with a gentle smile, accompanied by a white coat that floated handsomely, which made people feel excited.

The fans in the live room were immediately howled by Meng.

Seeing almost bursting the screen, he swarmed past the countless barrage and popularity that couldn't be seen clearly, and Xie Qinglin's smile was even worse.

He ticked off his lips, warmed up in an orderly manner, introduced endorsements for his new book, "Love in Rivers and Lakes," and fans in the live broadcast also took the initiative to enthusiastically and favor his novels to other newcomers.

For a while, the atmosphere at the scene was enthusiastic.

Xie Qinglin watched a series of "My Son Marry Me!", "Beginning with Yan, and finally Talent", "I want to contract a big Yan" on the screen, and smiled at ease, reassuringly.

He is confident that even if Su Tan also opened a live broadcast room, he is definitely not as popular as himself.

Similarly, this self-confidence was also passed on to fans.