Part 42: Fingertips

"The braised pork is very good-looking and diligent. It is my favorite author!"

"Taking advantage of this literary contest, I have the opportunity to confess to him and tell the world that I love him!"

"And hug me every day on Weibo, which is low-key?"

Eddie's words stopped and looked suspiciously at Su Tan.

Su Tan laughed absurdly, feeling that the other party said so well, he couldn't even refute.

but--

Su Tan thought for a while, and asked, "Can you see the braised pork in the literary contest?"

This literary competition was held locally by Rosewood. It had limited influence and did not extend beyond the planet. Therefore, even if Eddie posted a manuscript, he couldn't see the "braised meat" that he loved to a large extent.

However, after listening to his questioning, Eddie relaxed his tone and responded: "I can @author 大 的 on Weibo, rest assured!"

For such a warm and positive little angel, Su Tan couldn't help smiling. What can he do?

I have to encourage it.

"Come on!"

The students in the busy and congested half-corridor finally dispersed, and Su Tan went into the registration room and saw Teacher Kerry busy sorting out the registration form.

When he saw him, Kerry was surprised, a smile appeared on his face, and beckoned him, "Come to sign up?"

Su Tan nodded and answered yes.

Immediately, Mr. Kerry gave him a registration form, which clearly stated the rules of the competition. Su Tan looked down and read carefully from top to bottom.

The theme of this literary contest is "gifts", which is a gift for the National Day of Rosaria on October 10.

Focusing on the theme of "gift", regardless of subject matter, type, or style, everyone can submit contributions to the organizer's website. The number of favorite votes through the Internet, the highest winner is the final champion.

This way of selection guarantees to the maximum the taste of the reader.

Su Tan looked at the word "gift" and could not help thinking of the most prestigious world classic novel "The Gift of Maggie". O Henry described the kindness and love between a young and impoverished couple in a unique style. The unexpected suspense and twist at the end made the plot ups and downs, and produced an unparalleled charm among all readers in the world.

And this time the "gift" for the National Day is obviously not enough to set the story background between a young couple. It also needs positive energy to reflect certain national conditions and loyalty.

Su Tan filled out the registration form and handed it back to Mr. Kerry. In his mind, there was a flash of light, and a novel story frame slowly emerged.

He said goodbye to Teacher Kerry with a smile, went home expectantly, turned on the computer, and wrote the story.

Sutan's state of intent made Su Tan completely immersed in, and the smooth text poured out on the screen in large sections. Two hours later, a contribution novel was released.

The full text is even less than 10,000 words, with a lively rhythm and short dexterity.

From the beginning, Su Tan reviewed it again, revised some typos and redundant descriptive paragraphs, and firmly controlled the number of words in the article to within 8,000 words. He went directly to the literary contest submission website and clicked to publish.