Part 95: Cute And Cold

In the shocked eyes of all netizens, I saw the entity best-selling author Su Tan who has never had an intersection, and the net text **** "Brush the braised meat every day." Began friendly and intimate contact.

"Sutan: Make a friend? @ 天天 都 刷 烧 烧肉"

"Brushed braised meat every day: Thank you Su Da for your appreciation and excitement! Big, I'm your book fan [shy]."

"Sutan: Hug, don't be excited, in fact ... I'm also your fan. I have seen" Earth Domination Earth [Quick Wear] "and" Jianghu Entertainment Weekly ", especially the recently updated" Interstellar for "The Emperor", the grand style of the grandson and grandson, and the explosive style of Shuangwen are very refreshing, sweet, sweet and good-looking. They are regularly updated every day (good.jpg). "

"Brushed braised meat every day: big, your" Unlucky Amy "also looks good, and the leisurely and lively country life is attractive, especially the description of the food inside! It is really good for poisoning late at night! Before going to bed, aside Read while drooling. "

"Su Tan: Thank you for your love."

The intimate and fiery activities of the two people instantly brought the two people who were not related to each other together and brought them together under the eyes of the public.

The countless netizens who witnessed this scene were dumbfounded for a while, and couldn't return to God in shock.

"Soft cute dolphin: Taking a group photo, I have witnessed a history, my two favorite gods have gone a thousand miles!"

"Kolabao: Mom, restrain yourself! Playing so hot with new friends, my crown prince will be jealous."

"Little girl of the meat treasure family: Even Su Dashen has read the book of meat treasure, proud!"

"Fishing on the Milky Way: Take a test together? The same test room? Intuitively predict that Rouda and Sutan will become college students."

"Dark Night Rose: This wave of business holds 666666 each other"

...

The public opinion was uproar and stayed high, and the "braised pork" that was recognized by the author of the best-selling book "Unlucky Amy" "Su Tan" was natural.

Even if the results of the braised pork in the admissions test were not made public, everyone is already looking forward to his and "Su Tan" works.

This sudden turn made the ridiculous "Qianfanjin" on the "stewed pork" on the table before using Sutan's fury to be extremely embarrassing and ironic.

He felt like a joke.

Originally, I wanted to use the name of the first best-selling book god, to suppress the simmered pork that he couldn't look at, but when he didn't think about it, as soon as he turned his head, the two of them shouted intimately on Weibo. Became friends.

This scene is almost like a sarcastic slap hit his face fiercely.

not to mention--

After braised pork and Su Tan became friends with each other, he left the ridiculous ridiculous comment on the side aside without any response.

Even the braised Weibo readers and fans quietly skipped his comments, and jokingly joked in the neighboring comments Weibo, but he just missed him.

This indifferent attitude makes "Qianfanjin" extremely uncomfortable, more embarrassing than being thrown out in person, just like he is a clown jumping beam, ignored by everyone and ignored.

Although no ridicule and criticism were seen, "Qian Fan Jue" had a swollen blush on the overcast face, and stopped shamelessly on the Weibo page of "Everyday I burned braised meat" and quit with shame. Weibo.