Part 119: Super Sweet Cure

"Your creativity is essential to our movie!"

The film crew of the new movie "Interstellar Tracking" has a lot of trust in Sutan, and the pay of the screenwriter is also generous. Sutan calm down and think about the script he has on hand.

However, after looking closely at the script, he slowly discovered something a little bit surprised. Now that he has polished most of the entire script on hand, the details are detailed and the scenes are orderly. No matter from the story itself or logically, it is a well-written perfect story. The highlights are varied and clever There are no major flaws and problems, and the entire script creation has only the final stage.

Obviously, the crew did not expect any breakthrough in the writing of the script, but instead enthusiastically invited him to provide more ideas and highlights.

This approach makes Sutan somewhat puzzled. From a creative point of view, although a good script needs constant polishing, the main line and frame of the script that is close to completion are almost determined. Any slight change will affect the whole body, not to mention ideas and ideas. Such a vital thing. A little movement is almost overthrown.

Why should the other party be so active and let him provide creative ideas at the point when the script is ready to start shooting?

Su Tan was puzzled and simply set aside all the mysteries, focused on polishing the script, and seriously submitted the revised script to the crew.

The director Gao Fu was full of enthusiasm, praising the new script, and patted his shoulder with a smile. "Okay! The idea is clever!"

The other side was full of smiles, and finally lived up to expectations. Su Tan was relieved and responded with a smile and shaking his head.

The revised script was completely handed over to the crew, and Su Tan had come to an end in this contact with the screenwriter, but still made him feel a little bit overwhelmed.

Su Tan couldn't tell the sigh, she felt that the work was much simpler than he expected, and it was incredibly smooth and relaxed. Even, compared to the generous remuneration he received, he could not help but have some ideas that were too good. What he did was far from worth such a good price.

Could it be a star entertainment circle, really a lot of money worthless?

After much deliberation, Su Tan couldn't think of anything, but it came down to the other party's not bad money. Unexpectedly, two weeks later, the crew of "Interstellar Tracking" is about to start shooting. All the main creative members will be interviewed by a media together on the eve of the shooting, and the first publicity will be launched exclusively.

The crew unexpectedly invited Su Tan to participate.

He was disrespectful, and was invited to go there, and the address happened to be in the screenwriter studio he visited last time. A small living room on the second floor was set up as a temporary interview room, and many lights, boards, and cameras surrounded the room. Seeing that Director Gao Fu was doing a personal interview, and the room was overcrowded, Su Tan greeted the assistant director neatly and went to the next screenwriter studio.

Although he has worked with the crew for a short time, he is also very concerned about this script that he has worked hard and creatively.

At this point, when he entered the screenwriter's studio door, he looked up at a slightly younger one in the screenwriter team, and was busy calling.

Su Tan couldn't help but greet him with a smile, and looked sideways at a pile of scripts that had been randomly placed on the tabletop, ready to be distributed to the actors, and suddenly curious. He smiled Shulang and asked in a loud voice: "Can I see?"