Part 53: To Kill

But before the next day, Su Tan, who was shutting down her computer and preparing to go downstairs, suddenly encountered Hayden in the corridor.

At this point, his legs were still sore, and rubbing his legs, he walked downstairs with difficulty. When I went down the stairs, I couldn't help holding my heart up. Each step was painful like walking on the tip of a knife. It was the bitter fruit of sitting and staying up all night for a week.

Unexpectedly, he met his big cousin in the corridor. Afterwards, Hayden didn't say a word in silence, warm arms hugged him directly, and stepped back to his room calmly.

Su Tan could not help but blink for a moment.

It wasn't until Suddenly placed on the small bed by his opponent that his slender and powerful fingers bowed his leg easily, and Su Tan reacted unexpectedly.

"... Ah!" He stopped in a hurry.

Unexpectedly, the big cousin moved quickly and easily. He quickly rolled his trouser legs to his thighs, and then hit him on the **** in Sutan across the clothes.

"Don't make a noise." His deep voice was full of magnetism, and he could not help moving his ears slightly.

Sutan blushed inexplicably.

But after feeling the sound of opening the bottle, a pair of hot palms rubbed the medicinal oil, touched his leg, and massaged him carefully.

In a short time, Su Tan was a moment, and suddenly felt a gentle and scented action, little by little, soothing the hemp on his legs.

He rolled his head, and quietly lay on the bed obediently, holding his arm back and seeing the tender look of his big cousin's eyes, soft in his heart, suddenly reached out and touched the opponent's head.

Hayden's actions made him look up and look at him. The dark eyes were smiling and joking, and said calmly, "The man's head cannot be touched."

Su Tan wondered, "Why?"

Hayden chuckled, and raised his lips: "You must marry and go home."

Su Tan laughed abruptly, thinking about it, and shouted frankly: "Daughter!"

Hayden:...

After the care of his big cousin, Su Tan slept well all night and never noticed what happened to Marin. It wasn't until the next morning that he saw TV news at the dining table.

"Guilia reported in the morning: It was reported that a private privacy case was captured yesterday. A reporter from a well-known entertainment news magazine, Ma Moumou, illegally photographed equipment and forged documents against the new writers" Little Elf "and" Unlucky Amy " 》 The creator's address was monitored for sneak shots. He was spotted by the neighbor when he came to the neighbour's home to detect the news, and the report was arrested. The case is currently being processed. "

On the camera, the scenery around Sutan's house was swept away, and he looked at the captured Marin. At the same time, a few people were at the table.

Sutan :? ? ?

Robot Suning: "I know this person! He ... isn't he an investigator of the Vegetation Conservation Association? Wrong, a trafficker?" But on TV, he became a candid reporter for a magazine agency that was arrested and jailed?

His head suddenly became stuck and fell into confusion, and he turned to Dr. Shu subconsciously and asked him for help.

With a gentle smile, Shu Heng summed up quietly: "I told you that people outside are separated by belly, and there are too many bad people."