Chapter 4: Empire Heir

Entering the network, the robot Suning searches the black history of the school principal from the vast and vast online world.

Its metal fingers hit the keyboard, one by one, the principal talked online and watched pornographic films complaining about the superior's dislike of subordinates, all pouring out of the search box like a stream of water, showing no doubt in front of him and Su Tan.

The robot Suning held his molar rod and edited a screenshot of the principal's negative news into a long post, which was posted on the largest interstellar forum.

"The true face of the principal of 818 Roses Middle School ~ Is this moral loss or lack of humanity?"

The screenshots were uploaded one by one. The facts were clear and the evidence was conclusive. In a short time, a lot of onlookers were triggered.

Su Ning looked at the post and gathered a lot of popularity. In the end, it even attracted the attention of the Star Education Association, and solemnly issued a stance of "once verified and seriously accountable." Suddenly he could not help but look back at Su Dam.

"Son, Abba has revenge for you!"

The robot's tone was cheerful, and from its plastic and metal face, Su Tan accurately realized his happy mood, and he could not help bending his lips.

"Aba, what?"

I saw the hot air coming from the top of the robot's father's head. This time, before waiting for its circuit to short circuit again, it coughed pretendingly, covered the ventilated hot brain, and ran quickly. Go out.

On the way to the kitchen, the robot Suning only felt his chest bouncing, like an erratic current flowing from body to body, causing a small electric spark.

It touched his heart with metal reinforced fingers, a little puzzled.

Hey, obviously there is no short circuit? Why does it feel so wonderful and beautiful?

Suning went to the kitchen to prepare dinner and left the old-fashioned desktop computer to Sutan. Taking this opportunity, Su Tan boarded the Star Network and landed on Star Alliance's largest network communication platform.

He found that shopping, healthcare, travel, and tourism in this world are more convenient and efficient.

An interstellar passenger coach that can depart anytime and anywhere allows Roses to easily cross light years and travel to another planet, as long as they can afford interstellar currency.

Under such a developed science and technology background, only one industry is particularly vulnerable to Rose.

That's online fiction.

Rosewood is a remote agricultural planet in the countryside. It has rich land resources and a well-developed human body, but the average cultural level is not high, and its artistic and cultural atmosphere is even lacking.

This planet has been evaluated as a "literary desert" by a famous contemporary interstellar writer.

It is conceivable that Rosewood lacks literary flavor. This shortcoming is naturally reflected on the interstellar's most popular novel website, and none of the top ten novel authors of the year is from the Rosewood Galaxy.

Even since the establishment of the "Fan Xing" novel website, there have never been any authors of Gulia novels. This is a disgrace to all residents of Rosewood.

They don't need the "Nobel" literary prize, but the "Star" must win!

However, the whole Gueriya people have worked hard for hundreds of years, but still nothing. The best they had ever achieved was when a talented young Guillaume broke into the 10548th place in the list of authors.