Part 101: Cold Face, Eyes Narrowed

"Soft cute dolphin: I'm most likely out of IQ [laughing]."

"Kolabao: Dare to scatter on the crown of my crown prince-big, you will be served even if you don't like the wall!"

"Fishing on the Milky Way: Dog ... haha ​​ha ha ha ha ha, you guys all have such a strong boy in private."

Due to a photo uploaded by Weiden on Weibo, Su Tan added an additional "Little Wolf Dog" to his head, and countless people were jealous of Xiu En.

But no one knows. At this time, Hayden and Sutan could only see each other across the distant Xinghe.

Most of the half-month journey to the Bermuda galaxy has been enriched by Sutan, which is used to concentrate on code writing.

According to the information, after entering the Bermuda galaxy, the signal was disordered and unstable. I am afraid that it will be difficult for him to go online and update on time every day. Only now he is working hard to save the manuscript.

According to the original agreement with readers and fans, Su Tan exploded once more, and exploded more than ten chapters every day for half a month. The lively plot and the rhythm of beating his face made the popularity of "Star is King" bursting into popularity.

Grandson and granddaughter, double male lead, a cool and cute combination, and time, it has become a new standard on the star novel website, and is popular with countless readers.

However, after half a month, readers and fans suddenly found that their favorite author, "Sweet braised pork every day," suddenly disappeared, leaving only the deposit box, which released the latest updates daily, diligently and regularly, but Su Tan himself It has never appeared in any public places such as book review areas, Weibo, forums.

This sudden change made many readers worry and wonder, and did not know where he went, so they went to his Weibo to leave a message @ 他 for inquiries.

Until another five days later, Su Tan suddenly appeared on Weibo and left a message with a smile.

"Sutan: You have arrived in Bermuda."

Seeing this sudden message, all the netizens exploded.

"Soft cute dolphin: Bermuda? !!! Great, you're coming back soon, it's too dangerous, don't go!"

"Kolabao: Sister upstairs, is the surrounding sightseeing spot okay? Isn't Bermuda Nebula a famous tourist destination?"

"Soft cute dolphin: I have n't heard for a long time. It 's definitely not going to the outside of the galaxy! Bermuda 's real horror is the inside of the galaxy, the magnetic field is disordered! There are black holes and turbulent rocks all over the world! A professor in the interstellar geography class just now has science, Bermuda Definitely the burial ground for countless starships! "

"Dark Rose: Agree. 1. Occasionally a scientific research or Nuggets team will venture into the Bermuda galaxy, and generally tourists are not recommended to go."

With the scientific popularization of several informed netizens, many netizens who were unfamiliar with Bermuda gradually became nervous and worried and worried about the safety and security of Su Tan.

Countless people couldn't help but rushed to Sutan's Weibo, anxiously @ him, and wanted to further confirm the safety of Sutan.

But he saw a optimistic response with a smile.

"Sutan: Don't worry. I came to participate in an archeological project of the school in advance. I will pay attention to my safety and be assured."

He just smiled and comforted the netizens, and sent a text message to his family and friends to report his safety.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Su Tan recovered, the cabin of the starship spacecraft trembled violently, and tilted sharply to the right. He almost brought his body to a sway, and hurriedly supported the wall beside him to barely stabilize his body.