Part 46: Heartbeat

Go to the school gate to chat and conquer?

Su Tan looked at his comments with a happy look. He thought that even if the smoke scar looked at and wanted to hit someone, he couldn't come across the countless light-year network cable to slap himself.

Who makes two people just netizens!

Su Tan closed the webpage with a chuckle, imagining with a smile how the big cousin who read this review would get angry.

When he stepped downstairs and walked to the living room, he accidentally encountered the robot Suning who was about to rush out.

Su Ning was carrying an empty basket, wearing a straw hat and a sunscreen mask on his head, armed as if to secretly do something mysterious.

Su Tan asked curiously: "Aba, where are you going?"

Hearing his words, the robot Suning's body was stiff, and the body changing shoes almost crooked. He tried to hold the shoe cabinet aside before trying to stand firmly.

"I'm going out." His face was a little hot and blushing, and he slightly concealed the past, his voice muffled behind the mask was a little dull, "Well, yes-Dr. Shu is looking for me."

Hearing this answer, Su Tan was surprised for two seconds, and waved with a smile: "Okay, good-bye."

Seeing his attitude as usual, the robot Suning suddenly took a sigh of relief, changed the shoes crookedly, and hurriedly prepared to walk towards the door.

Just before it was about to go out, Su Tan, who was standing in the living room pouring water, smirked quickly, and his bright eyes filled with a smile of Waner, joking distantly: "Aba, you are going out on a date Right? "

Suddenly, Suning's hand holding the straw hat was crooked, her face was red and her ears could not say anything, she turned and fled.

Until he left the courtyard of Su's courtyard and saw Shu Heng waiting there, the heat on his face remained unabated, hurriedly running all the way and panicking, making Shu Heng smile.

Su Ning gasped and stopped in front of Shu Heng.

Shu Wenwen and smiled and asked, "What's wrong?" As he said, he stretched out his slender fingers, and naturally straightened Suning's hat, and then put it upright.

Immediately, when he saw his gentle and natural behavior, Suning was stunned, looked up at his jaw blankly, and slumped in place.

Shu Heng couldn't help bending his lip corner, and took the basket in his arm freely. He never disliked the large hand-woven basket and a colorful and unrestrained tie-dyed fabric covered with it. What a disproportionate dress.

This made Suning look awful.

It opened its mouth and sounded like it was blocked by a cotton ball, so dumb that it couldn't speak.

Involuntarily, the robot Suning was ashamed, and the brain shell burst into hot steam.

Coincidentally, with a casual look up, Suning suddenly noticed that a large Eddie was standing upright not far from the other side of the street, and looked at it with a look of astonishment in shock, unable to speak.

A pair of Suning eyes, Eddie suddenly came to his senses from shock, but was even more shy than the party concerned, trying to reduce his sense of existence with a sullen head, running quickly past two people, hurriedly Ran to the Su family.

Just as he ran across the road and was about to reach the two of them, Eddie blinked at Dr. Shu's back suddenly, a big thumb.

That straightforward encouragement immediately made the robot Suning ashamed. "......wait wait wait."