twenty nine

29|VALENTINE'S DAY PT1

"Guys, look what I got for Big Rhonda." Fez grinned while showing off the large box of chocolates. "Oh, it's so nice to have a girlfriend on Valentine's Day."

"Yeah, it definitely increases the chance of gettin' your fun stuff touched." Kelso agreed while filing his nails. Goldie sat on Hyde's lap, sending him a wink at Kelso's comment.

"Well, sorry, fun stuff." Eric gestured down to his crotch. "Looks like it's just you and me this year. Unless..."

"Sorry, fun stuff." Donna glanced away from her magazine to apologise to his crotch.

"Oh, Rhonda's going to love these." Fez said dreamily, walking further into the room to show pass Hyde the box. "I just have to not eat them until Valentine's Day."

"But you love candy." Hyde grabbed the heart shaped box and placed it on Goldie's lap.

"Some would say it's an unnatural love." Eric added while watching his cousin open the chocolate box to take a peek.

"Yes, I do love candy. But I love Rhonda more." Fez sighed happily like a love sick puppy.

"Really? 'Cause there's three pieces missing." Goldie laughed, picking up a chocolate and throwing it in her mouth. "Now four."

"Fine. I love her the same." He stole the box out her lap with defeat.

"Hi, sweetie. How was work?" Kelso greeted his girlfriend as she walked into the basement in her cheese uniform.

"I am so exhausted." Jackie complained, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, the commute from Austria must be a real bitch." Eric joked, earning a laugh from everyone.

"A bus full of old people stopped by the Cheese Palace." She began to tell them all about her day. "And when they saw free free samples, all hell broke loose. But the good news is I got paid!"

"Aw, that's great." Kelso cheered, leaning forwards and stealing her payslip to read it. "'Cause Valentine's Day's coming up, and I need you to give me money and tell me whatever foo-foo crap gift you want to get."

"Michael, I'm not doing that again." Jackie snapped, snatching her payslip back off him. "Last year I gave you money, and you bought a bag of plastic dinosaurs."

"For you!" He stood up, instantly towering over her.

"Look, you need to make some cash and buy me something nice, because I worked way too hard for my money, and you're not getting any." She continued to rant at him causing Goldie to hide her face in Hyde's chest to stop laughing loudly. "Oh, I smell like hickory."

"I like candles and teddy bears." Goldie grinned at Hyde, knowing he would need help getting her a Valentine's present.

"Thank you." Hyde kissed her collarbone, knowing the effect it had on her. His hands massaging her ass and thigh, mind going elsewhere as he imagined her body beneath him.

"Oh, this bites." Kelso huffed as he sat back on the sofa, almost squashing Donna.

"Hey, Fez, how's it going with not eating the candy?" Hyde asked, sliding Marigold on to the foot stool to see what Fez was doing in the corner with his back turned on everyone.

"Fine, thank you." Fez spun around, chocolate all over his mouth. He threw in another chocolate in his mouth, a half eaten box behind him.

~•~

"Are you wearing pink?" Goldie chuckled as she walked down into the basement, two bottles of Coke in her hands.

"Yes, I think it looks good." Hyde commented, accepting the bottle of Coke as she sat on the edge of the sofa, resting her feet on his lap.

"You always look good." She winked at him with a grin.

"Okay, so I was in the kitchen and Red came in, and I was gonna tell him I loved him." Eric announced as he walked into the basement. "But, uh, then he said if my hair got any longer he was gonna buy me a pair of boobs, so..."

"I think you would look good." Marigold nodded in agreement, imagining him as a female.

"Yeah, you're in a tough spot." Hyde agreed. "But just know I'm here for you, 'cause I love you."

"He's told me he loves me a few times." She bit her lip in thought, shuffling over so Eric could sit in the middle. This earned a middle finger off her cousin causing her to burst into laughter.

"You know what would make Forman feel better? A piece of that candy." Hyde gestured to the box of chocolates on the table, closely protected by Fez.

"No, no, no. There's only nine left. I will guard them with my life." Fez argued but the three leaned forwards and stole a chocolate. "Hyde! Eric! Goldie!" Then he grabbed a chocolate himself. "Fez!"

"Easiest money I ever made." Kelso stated as he burst into the room.

"Sell naked photos?" Goldie asked casually, stealing a second chocolate.

"They paid me 50 bucks for my underpants navy." He replied with a proud smile.

"You mean your corduroy commandos?" Hyde joked with a chuckle, high giving his girlfriend.

"Yeah, your team from the inseam?" Fez added to the jokes.

"Your Battle-pants Galactica?" Eric attempted causing the two boys to compliment him.

"Nice one, wow."

"It just came to me. Thank you."

"Man, this job is the greatest." Kelso grabbed to bowl of popcorn and walked so he was stood behind the sofa. "It combines all my interests, hobbies and skills into one moneymaking  endeavour. I'm gonna get Jackie a sweet gift. Popcorn?"

"Dude, forget it." The all reacted with disgust, not wanting to touch anything he had touched.

"Weed?" Goldie leaned forwards and whispered to Hyde, gesturing to her room with her head.

"Let's go."