thirty seven

37|MEMORIES

"Awe! I forgot about Captain Poo-Face!" Kelso reminisced after they informed the girls on how the boys met Fez.

"And I did not like her then!" Eric snapped after Fez mentioned he used to call Eric "Donna Lover".

"You know what I love about Kelso?" Donna spoke up with a grin. "Hyde just keeps beating the crap out of him."

"That is false!" Kelso tried to argue with her. "Name one time!"

"With pleasure." She smiled back at him mischievously before telling everyone her old memory. They laughed at the many, many memories of Hyde beating the crap out of Kelso and hurting his eye.

"Seriously, man." Kelso whined. "You keep hurting my eye."

"That's a terrible story." Jackie snapped at them. "I'm not even in that one!"

"That's what makes it good." Goldie commented, leaning back against Hyde's chest.

"Okay, people, pleas remain calm." Eric announced as he walked back into the classroom. "I'm still zit free. I'm gonna make it."

"Okay, stop goofing around." Donna went serious, grabbing everyone's attention. "We need to think of a better memory."

"What about the day I met you? All of you." Fez suggested teasingly. "Now, that's a good memory. Or should I say "mammary"?"

"You saw her tits?" Goldie gaped, looking at the ginger girl excitedly. "You do have amazing tits."

"I don't want to remember that story." Kelso said sadly, removing his jacket. "It just reminds me that I'm the only one here who has never seen Donna's jahoobs."

"Well, it's not like you never tried!" Donna snapped at him before explaining the many times he would burst into her room to see her changing which earned a slap off Jackie.

"Hey, speaking of boobs." Hyde began, worrying Goldie. "Forman's growing one out of his forehead."

"What?"

"Oh, Eric, your curse has returned." Fez gasped, stepping in closer to look at the boys forehead.

"Yeah, and it needs a bra." The two girls laughed at the unfortunate boy.

"Oh, yeah. Dolly Parton called your forehead." Kelso joked, laughing at him. "She wants her boob back."

"God, I can actually see this thing growing." Eric sighed, using Jackie's hand mirror to look at the spot. "It's like Jiffy Pop."

"My friend once, he had this really big zit." The tall boy continued with his random rambles. "And he tried to pop it, and all the pus went into his brain, and it killed him."

"Really, Kelso?" Donna questioned his statement. "What friend?"

"You didn't know him."

"That's cause he doesn't exist."

"'Cause he's dead now!"

"People, we are losing focus here." Jackie brought the attention back to her. "Well, what is our quote gonna be? And let's remember, our goal is to have it be about me."

"I can't think about anything right now except Forman's zit." Hyde stated, staring dagger at the large zit on Eric's forehead. "It's hypnotic. It sort of follows you around the room like the Mona Lisa."

"Here." Goldie pressed her chest into Hyde's back, bringing his attention away from the zit. "Better?"

"No." He grumbled, looking over at her with a raised brow.

"Hey, you wanna know something that's even funnier than Eric's zit?" Donna laughed. "The day I met Jackie."

"I can't believe I missed that." Eric laughed at the idea of Donna throwing a ball at Jackie.

"You know, when you laugh, you get a little wrinkle in your zit." Jackie spoke up, staring at his forehead.

"It's got personality." Fez added.

"Okay, well, what am I supposed to do?" Eric questioned the group. "It hurts way too much to pop."

"Come here, man." Hyde stood up and faced Eric. "Let me see it." He slapped the boys forehead.

"Ah, what?"

"Yeah, Kelso's friend died that way." Goldie teased dramatically, winking at the boy.

"Goldie, he did!"

"Look, all I know is there's gotta be some good quote off Jackie getting hit in the head." Donne breathed out, beginning to pace as she thought. "Like, "Awesome! Jackie got hit in the head!"."

"No, no, no." Jackie cut her off. "That's a stupid story. You know, I want to remember the happy times. Maybe something romantic."

"Ooh, like our first date." Kelso flirted with his girlfriend.

"Michael, that was not our first date!" She snapped at him after he told everyone about when they were children playing doctor.

"Yeah, but I got further on that day than I did on our actual first date, so that's what I like to remember." He grumbled to her, pouting to himself.

"Yeah, you made a great impression on my parents that year." Eric informed him about the time he showed up to their house without any pants on.

"Why doesn't anyone just tell nice stories?" Kelso went into a huff with the group.

"Everyone can think of a quote. I mean, why can't we?" Donna sighed as they still had not thought of a quote.

"Hey, why don't we use Lisa Manning's?" Hyde chuckled to himself as he read last year's year book. "Hangin' at the mall. Kahlua and ice cream. Bobby Sutton's a God. Yeah!"

"God, this is so sad." Eric agreed with Donna. "It's like, what have we been doing with our lives?"

"We are sad." Goldie shrugged at them. "I am still suggesting "Drugs, Sex and Rock N' Roll"."

"I got it!" Kelso jumped up with excitement after they joked about the many times they got high. "I got the quote! "What a long, strange trip it's been in Forman's basement"."

"Yeah, we have made a lot of memories in that basement." Donna agreed with Kelso's idea.

"Too bad we can't remember any of 'em." Hyde smirked at the good memories made in the basement.

"All right, you guys." Eric exhaled as he stood up, stretching his legs. "I think it's ready. I'm off to pop."

"Eric!" Goldie followed her cousin out the room. "I might be able to help with the zit."

"How?" He asked her excitedly.

"My makeup skills are way better than yours." She reminded him, pulling out her basic makeup essentials.

Marigold quickly got to work covering up the zit, hiding it with concealer and making it seem less sticking out.

"Come on, Mar." Hyde wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her to go take their school photo. "Time to remind the school you're the hottest one."

"And I get fucked by the weird stonner kid." She joked, leaning her head on his shoulder as they walked.