seven

7|GETTING CLOSER

The hot Wisconsin sun beat down on her pale skin as she sat in the back garden in a lawn chair. She was happy she declined on the trip to the Hub as she could have some piece and quiet.

"Take a picture, it will past longer." Marigold teased as she saw Eric's friends staring at her sunbathing.

"I'll go grab a camera." Kelso shouted happily and ran to the basement leaving Hyde and Fez.

"You boys missed it, I wasn't wearing a bikini top earlier." Her smirk widened when she heard the two boys groan lustfully.

"Fez, go lock Kelso in the basement. I need to talk to Goldie." Hyde ushered away the foreign boy and stood in front of the girl, blocking her sun as his eyes trailed over her bikini covered body. "You know you still owe me from earlier at the Hub."

"Then why don't you come collect your reward." She flirted, running her foot up the inside of his leg and stopping at his crouch. "Or we can wait till tonight when nobody will se us."

"I hate you being right." He groaned, grabbing her wrist and pulling her up so she was stood before him. His mouth attacked hers with passion, his hands trailing down her barely clothed body, wanting to feel every inch of her skin.

"We need to stop before we get caught." Marigold pushed him back and placed her palm over the tent in his trousers. "And you need to go take a cold shower."

"Want to join me?" Hyde stroked his finger through her long, dark hair and began to lean down again to kiss her.

"What are you two doing?" Eric broke them apart with a shrill voice. "What did I say about not touching my cousin?"

"You can deal with him, I'm going to go take a cold shower." Goldie sent him a smirk as she threw her summer dress back on and walked back to the house, hearing Hyde make up some excuse about a spider being in her hair.

"So, guys, check out my story." Eric passed Hyde and Fez a piece of paper as they all sat in the basement, Marigold sat on the sofa beside Fez so her cousin would stop glaring at her and Hyde. "I passed out a bunch of copies at lunch today."

"Oh, Forman, this kind of thing always blows up in your face." Hyde stated as he began to read the story. "Don't ever stop doing it."

"What the hell is this?" Donna demanded as she rushed into the room.

"Oh, you didn't like my story?" Eric said mockingly.

"Oh yeah, I loved it. Especially this part." Donna flicked through the paper and read part of the story.

"Um, guys, I don't understand. What does "consummate" mean?" Fez questioned, rereading the part Donna had just read aloud.

"It means to have sex." Hyde explained to the confused boy.

"Really?" He said with wonder. "Now I have two words for that."

"Eric, you just wrote this to hurt me." Donna waved the story around as her anger grew.

"What? I did not. And, hey, so did you." Eric defended himself terribly.

"Look, when I wrote my story, I just sat down and that's what came out." She argued back causing the three sat down to discard their version of the story to watch the fight. "I didn't, like, plan it or anything. And besides...no, you know what? I don't have to explain myself to you."

"Okay, I'd like someone to explain it to me." Fez broke the silence causing Hyde and Marigold to roll their eyes.

"Well, that's easy, Fez." Hyde began to explain. "See, Donna, as an artist, wrote her story to get some perspective on her life. And Forman, as a vindictive ass, wrote his story to be a vindictive ass."

"Oh, Eric, I think you just consummated yourself." Fez shook his head at the boy which earned a high five from the laughing girl. "See what I did there? Looks easy, but it's not."

"Well I'm off to my room." Marigold announced as she stood up suddenly. "I've had enough of you lot for today."

As the brunette sat down at her vanity she heard a knock on her door and saw Hyde poking his head in.

"I knew you would follow me." She smiled at him through the mirror, seeing him lock her door.

"I've got nothing better to do." He shrugged before digging through her underwear draw to find her special box.

"You can get it started, I need to remove my jewelry and make up." Goldie waved him off as she wiped away the pink lipstick. "I must admit though, I'm really enjoying this sneaking around relationship."

"Really?" He breathed out the smoke and passed her the blunt, smiling to himself as she breathed it in. "I find it a turn on."

"Same." Marigold passed it back and straddled his lap on the edge of her bed. "But tonight I'd rather talk than have sex."

"Seriously?" Hyde sighed, grabbing her ass with one hand. She gave him a stern look which caused him to sigh and cave in. "Fine."

"So where are your parents?" She asked, pushing him down so he was lieing on her bed while she stayed sat up. "I'll tell you about mine when I'm ready."

"They bailed on me." He informed her, grabbing her free wrist and pulling her down with him. "Like everyone does."

"I won't bail." She kissed his lips delicately before whispering against them. "You need me as much as I need you."