twenty six

26|TORNADO

Marigold instantly regretted wearing heels, her legs felt like jelly as she stood next to the desk, her face still flushed red from the events that had just happened. She tried her best to fix her lipstick in a small purse mirror while Hyde happily sat in Coach Ferguson's chair, playing with his lighter.

"Busted, hophead." Coach Ferguson burst into the room and switched on the light, his eyes darting between the two teens. "You're in big trouble, bud. You too, Miss. Bernstein."

"You should suspend me, only me." Hyde said, his tone of voice sounding guilty. "I need a vacation."

Before Coach Ferguson's could give Hyde a tongue lashing, Kelso burst into the room, Jackie just behind him.

"A tornado's coming. It's code red." Kelso warned the three of them. "You know what that means. I think it's serious."

"A tornado?" Coach Ferguson suddenly became worried, his entire demeanor changing as he sat down. "Deadly spirals of wind really freak me out."

"All right, Coach Girlie. Calm down." Hyde said sarcastically, letting Goldie lean against him.

"I can't die yet." The older man continued, almost shivering with fear. "There's so much I haven't experienced."

"I bet I know one thing you haven't experienced." The curly haired boy continued with a mischievous look in his eyes. The group of teens and Coach Ferguson's all sat around in 'the circle', getting high to forget the code red tornado.

"Tornadoes get a bad rap, man." Coach Ferguson smiled to himself, the affects of weed hitting him instantly. "It's not like 'The Wizard of Oz'. I mean, where are the midgets? I bet I could bench, like, ten midgets."

"Hey, look at all this stuff you confiscated." Hyde browsed through the coach's desk draw. Goldie was happily perched on his lap, his hand massaging her revealed thigh. "Mine. Mine. Ooh, la, la, mine now."

"Why am I not Snow Queen?" Jackie whined, I pink water gun lazily around her finger. "For the last two weeks, I was nice to everybody. Well, maybe not the AV club, but I mean, come on."

"Jackie, you can't just be nice for two weeks." Kelso revealed to the girl. "You have to be nice all the time. Or very handsome. Oh! My banana nose! I thought this was gone forever. It's still funny!"

"You have a nose boner." Marigold laughed, almost falling off Hyde's lap.

"Maybe Donna was right." Jackie stated. "Maybe being popular isn't as important as being nice to people. I mean, I know that sounds wrong, but anything's possible."

"Hey, Jackie, whatever makes you feel better about being a loser." Kelso comforted her terribly which earned a snort from Goldie. This caused Jackie to fire water at him. "Hey, watch the banana nose!"

"Hey, Hyde, when this is all over, you think we'll still be friends?" Coach Ferguson asked while chuckling to himself.

"Well, my head says no, but my heart says no." Hyde said to the older man with a straight face. "So, no. Wonder what Donna and Forman are doing right now."

After the circle was finished Coach Ferguson left the four teenagers in his office while he wandered the halls higher than hell. Hyde sat on the large chair with his feet on the desk, Goldie draped across his lap while Kelso and Jackie sat in the small chairs around the desk, Jackie fast asleep.

"Well, I lived my dream. Let's go." Hyde announced, gently helping Goldie to stand up before getting up himself.

"Oh, wait. We can't just leave Jackie here like that." Kelso stopped them, all staring down at the angelic girl.

"You're right." Hyde picked up a marker from the desk and drew a monobrow on the sleeping girl. "Okay, we're good."

"Now I feel bad." Goldie pursed her lips but was dragged away by her boyfriend. Hyde and Goldie met up with Fez and Rhonda, talking about Fez's state of dress.

"Guys, how's my hair?" Jackie questioned, she was stood by Kelso pushing her hair out her face.

"Yeah, it's fantastic." The four teenagers all agreed, trying not to laugh at her monobrow.

~•~

The drive home was quiet and Hyde, Kelso and Goldie sat around in the basement, waiting for the others to join them. Everyone still not knowing where Eric and Donna was.

"Hey, Kelso." Goldie nudged the boy beside her, gaining his attention. "Steven and I had sex on Coach Ferguson's desk. Be jealous."

"Oh, I am jealous! I've always wanted to have sex on a teacher's desk." Kelso whined, pouting at the girl. "Was it good?"

"The best." Hyde shot her a look at her answer, feeling proud and offended at the same time.

"Well, I'm a lock for next year." Jackie said as she burst into the basement. "I introduced myself to everyone, and I know they liked me, 'cause they laughed at everything I said. I mean, I even shook hands with that nose-picking, chess-club guy. Ooh, I better wash up."

"You ready?" Hyde asked the two on the couch as Jackie wandered off to the bathroom.

"Yeah." At the sound of her screaming, the three teenagers ran out the basement and into Goldie's car, Hyde quickly driving away.