sixty two

62|BROKEN HEARTS AND BRAS

"I have a bra." Marigold ran down the stairs waving one of her old bras around excitedly. Donna took the bra off her and placed it on the mannequin for Fez to practise removing.

"Okay, Fez, now remember. The bra wants to come off." Hyde gave the foreign boy a quick pep talk. "It can't be forced. It has to be coaxed. And go."

"Watching this makes my boobs hurt." Goldie grabbed her boobs in fake pain as she watched Fez viciously toss around the mannequin as he tried to remove the bra.

"And they are out!" Fez cheered, removing the blide fold from off his eyes.

"Eight seconds! That's a new foreign exchange student record!" Eric stopped the timer proudly.

"And I think she liked it." He stared at the fake boobs with glory.

"Okay, Fez, that was really good. But remember, the real girl will have a head and, hopefully arms." Donna cut in, gesturing to the headless mannequin.

"Hey, guys. Have I got a surprise for me. Annette!" Kelso burst into the basement excitedly, startling everyone as they began to sit down. A pretty blonde girl followed him through the door and smiled at everyone. "Yeah, Annette came all the way from California to visit me because we're in love. Yeah, since Hyde stole my old girlfriend. That's him."

"Yeah, the one I told you about." Marigold added with a friendly smile. "Taught me love was fake."

"Oh, yeah." Annette nodded along in understanding.

"What happened between you two? You two were finally starting to get along." Eric questioned, glancing between his cousin and best friend.

"Oh we are starting to get along." She replied, shaking away her thoughts.

"Then I remembered Annette, and, well, I gave her a call." Kelso continued with his story, noticing the mannequin in the room. "And one thing led to - well, hello there!"

"So, Annette, when you get bored with this one, I can take off a bra in eight seconds." Fez snuck forwards and greeted the new girl. "Well, maybe more, if you fight me."

"All right, back off, Fez. What me and Annette have is real." The taller boy stopped him from continuing.

"Which is amazing because I even told him that I use to be flat chested and have a different nose." Annette informed everyone openly with a shrug.

"Yeah, and I figured she looks okay now, so what the hell?" Kelso said excitedly, pacing around the room with built up energy.

"Can I feel?" Marigold sat up straight, eyeing off the girls breasts. "Not to sound creepy but I've always been fascinated with how they would look and feel. I can't believe I never realised you had them done."

"Go ahead." The blonde smiled and pushed her jacket back so Marigold had full access. Her hands delicately cupped the boob, admiring its weight and feel.

"Can I go next?" Fez said with wide hopeful eyes.

"I want a boob job now." Goldie sat back down on her stool, smiling at the blonde.

"That was so hot." Hyde mumbled from beside her, looking down at her with darkened eyes.

"So, anyway, Annette, you'll be staying with Donna." Kelso began to explain, bringing the attention back to him.

"What?" Donna glanced at the boy beside her with confusion.

"No, no, it'll be fun. It'll be like having a giant Barbie to play with." Eric added.

"Yeah, I mean, come on, Donna, you guys were such great friends in California." The boy agreed, gesturing to his girlfriend who was still awkwardly stood by the door.

"Friends? The most I ever said to her was, "yeah, those probably do hurt when they're sunburned"." Donna snapped back.

"Well, I need some place to stash her." Kelso begged.

"Hey, I got a foot locker in my room." Hyde gestured to the other side of the basement jokingly.

"Please, Donna. I already had to take a shower at Michael's house and one of his brothers took a picture of me." Annette sat beside the red head and pleaded with her, playing the sympathy card.

"Kelso, I thought all your brothers were out of the house." Eric asked slowly, staring down at the boy suspiciously.

"Must've been a burglar." He lied terribly.

"Well, I'm going to go get something to eat and wash my bra with bleach." Goldie stood up and grabbed the bra off Fezs shoulder, stopping him from his caressing.

"Goldie? Can we talk in private?" Hyde stopped the brunette before she left the basement. "About what you told Annette?"

"Hyde, we just started to get along." She sighed, stopping halfway up the stairs to send a glare over her shoulder. "We had an argument and broke up but I still loved you. You, however, fucked the first girl you saw like I meant nothing to you at all. I trusted you and loved you. Let's end this now before it gets messy."

"I know and that's why I want to apologise." He tried stepping closer but she flinched away.

"I'm done talking." Marigold whispered, flipping her hair over her shoulder and leaving the basement, not caring if everyone saw.