nineteen

19|KELSO VS MONEY

"Morning." Marigold grinned as she belly flopped on to her sleeping boyfriend. He groaned in annoyance and tackled her so she was laying next to him.

"Morning." Hyde replied in a husky voice, nibbling on her ear. The pair lay like that, Goldie almost falling asleep from the comfort.

"Come on, we need to get up." She hummed, tickling his side to wake him up. "A few of the boys are already here."

"Fine." He rolled out of bed and ripped the blanket off the girl causing her to sit up from the cold air. "I'm getting dressed, close your eyes."

"I've seen you naked before." Goldie laughed, sitting cross legged and staring at the boy with a grin. "Hey, I licked chocolate sauce off your naked body."

"It feels weird when you're staring at me as I get dressed." Hyde stated, grabbing his clothes for the day and sending a playful glare to his girlfriend. "And if I remember correctly, I licked it off your body."

"Fine I'll go wait with the boy." She kissed him passionately and stroked her hands down his back, grabbing his butt before leaving the room. Eric and Kelso smiled at her as she sat down between them, looking through the vinyl collection with them. "He is just coming."

"Hey, man, Reds been spot-checking my room again." Hyde announced as he walked into the basement fully dressed with a vinyl in his hand. "I can't believe he still doesn't trust me. You know, that really hurts, man. I'm gonna need you to hide my stash."

"Sure. I'll put it in my dresser under my Hong Kong Phooey socks." Eric caught the brown paper bag and placed it hidden beside him. "He can protect anything because he's faster than the human eye."

"You guys, the funniest thing just happened to Jackie." Donna burst into the room with a large grin, trying to contain her laughter.

"Michael, the most horrible thing just happened to me." Jackie whined as she walked up to her boyfriend. "My father found out we're back together, and if we don't break up, he'll never give me any money ever again."

"Wait. If you break up with Kelso, you'll be rich?" Hyde questioned, sitting down on his usual chair and dragging Marigold to sit on his lap. "Talk about your win-win."

"Hold on. He didn't know we were dating?" Kelso demanded, throwing down the vinyl in his hand.

"Here comes the best part." Donna quickly imputed but stilled when Kelso shot her a strange look. "I mean the worst part."

"My dad thinks you're a bad influence on me, so I kept our love a secret." Jackie explained herself to him. "And now, I have to decide between you and money."

"Gosh, it's like 'Sophie's Choice' for morons." Eric joked, earning choices from the others.

"I would fake break up with you and then use the money to buy you nice things." Marigold laughed as she stared at her boyfriend lovingly.

"Hey, let's take a poll." The ginger suggested. "Who thinks Sophie should keep Kelso?" When nobody raised their hands Donna moved to the next option. "The money?"

"Definitely." They all raised their hands and gave the couple a funny look.

"You guys, this isn't a joke." Jackie lectured them.

"But it's funny like a joke." Hyde said seriously causing Goldie to nod in agreement.

"How do I choose between something that makes my whole life complete and you?" Jackie contemplated, stroking her boyfriends arm.

"Well, I don't know, baby, but I love you." Kelso stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"Oh, Michael, I love you too." She awed. "Okay, I choose love. I choose love." Jackie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug before pulling back with a serious look. "Now, get a job because I need a ton of money."

"I'm bored, while they deal with this money crisis want to head to The Hub?" Marigold offered, gesturing to the loving couple. "I haven't eaten yet."

"Same." Hyde said, pausing to decide what to do. "Sure, let's go."

Eric drove the small group to The Hub, leaving Jackie and Kelso behind as they decide what Kelso could do for work. They sat around a small table in the middle of the small cafe, two bowls of fries on the table.

"Guys, I would like you to meet Point Places new foreign exchange student, Thomas." Fez walked into the building and introduced his new friend.

"Hi."

"Hi, what's up?" Everyone passed along a happy greeting.

"Hello, pretty lady with eyes like the sea." Thomas ignored the boys and Marigold, pulling up a chair to greet Donna.

"No." Donna chuckled, trying to hide her blush. "Which sea?"

"Okay, easy there, Casa-New-Guy." Fez cut off his friend. "I'm showing Thomas the ropes."

"Hello." Thomas said to a random girl walking past, his eyes travelling up and down her body.

"What, are you crazy?" Fez slapped the boys back. "That's Nicole Mayzell. She's way out of our league."

"Oh, then we must be in different leagues because I just had sex with her last night." The new guy grinned, nodding his head happily.

"New foreign guy, uno. Old foreign guy, nada." Hyde commented after laughing at Fez depressed look.

"This is outrageous. The closest I have come to sex was when the football team pinned me down in the shower and made me kiss my own ass." Fez complained, stamping his foot slightly.

"I remember that." Goldie hummed, stealing the fry from Hydes hand.

"Hey, um, if you think that's close to sex, then you're gonna be delighted with actual sex." Eric informed the boy.

"Yeah, Thomas, you should stay away from the football team for a while." Donna warned the new boy. "We wouldn't want a cutie like you to get hurt."

"Oh, the football team loves me." Thomas replied. "I'm the new place kicker."

"What?" Fez gasped with shock. "Oh, the room is spinning. How did you do all this?"

"I have delightful accent." The boy shrugged.

"So do I."

"Yes, but a nerd with an accent is still a nerd." Thomas stood up and explained to him. "Now, good day, sir."

"I say, "good day"." Fez stammered, pointing to himself. "Now, good day."

"Good day." This battle went on for a while so Marigold rested her legs on Hydes lap and finished off a bowl of fries. "I said, good day."

"He stole that from me." Fez stated after Thomas left, sitting down in the departed boys chair.

"But, Fez-"

"I said, from me."