sixty five

65|FUNERALS AND PAST FLINGS

Marigold looked around the room with glass eyes, everyone was dressed in black. After the service, everyone had made their way back to the Formans house for food, drink and to talk about their memories of the man.

"Excuse me." She walked away from her group of friends and ran upstairs, shutting her bedroom door as she cried into her pillow.

"Goldie?" Hyde wandered into the room and shut the door behind him, sitting down beside the girl. "How are you feeling?"

"You're terrible at this emotional stuff." She hummed, sitting up and staring at the boy with tear soaked cheeks.

"I know." He chuckled, wiping his thumb under her eyes and cupping her face. "I'm better with sex and weed."

"Same." Marigold leaned forwards and placed her lips delicately against his. He quickly responded by tangling his fingers in her hair as she grabbed his collar and pulled him closer, her mouth opening as he slipped his tongue in.

"I'm sorry, we can't." Hyde pulled back, pushing her hair out her face so he could see her. "I don't want to take advantage of you when you're vulnerable and I have Jackie."

"No, I'm sorry." She placed her head on his chest and swallowed back the lump in her throat. "I kissed you but you have a girlfriend."

"I should go, I'll bring you back some food in a bit." He awkwardly walked out the room.

Marigold sat at her vanity, trying to fix her ruined makeup and tousled hair. She jumped when her door burst open again and Hyde walked in, locking it behind him.

"Screw it." He said before kissing her passionately. He lifted her up and lay her on the bed before hovering over her small body. Her fingers moved down his buttons and his hands unzipped her dress. He left delicate kisses down her body before reaching her innocent white panties.

~•~

"Should I expect your girlfriend chasing me with a pitchfork trying to brand me with a red 'A'?" Marigold laughed as she slipped her black dress back on, watching him as he struggled with his clothes.

"I'm breaking up with her." Hyde announced, leaving his shirt unbuttoned to help her zip up her dress. "I made a mistake. I should have gone to you rather than seek comfort with Jackie. She is obviously still in love with Kelso and I'm in love with you."

"You still love me?" She gasped, turning around and closing the gap between them.

"Don't make me keep saying it." He grinned, dipping his head down to kiss her again.

"I love you too but once all these mixed emotions have passed, you and I are sitting down and talking." Goldie pushed him away to fix her hair. "I'm still pissed but I want to talk about it."

"I understand." Hyde paused for a moment before glancing at her underwear draw. "Want to get high?"

"Maybe later." She smiled, fixing his tie. "I need to go check on my Aunt and Grandma."

"Sure." The pair left the room and paused when they spotted Kitty and Eric in the hallway.

"Go." Marigold whispered to the boy beside her before walking over to the pair and joining the embrace.

"I'm sorry dear." Kitty pulled back to look at her niece. "We ruined your slumber party and made you come to the hospital even though you hate them."

"It's okay." She smiled, hugging her Aunt tightly. "I got to say good bye to him."

"I'm going to go join the party." The older woman left the two teenagers to go downstairs.

"I'm guessing Hyde coming out your room has something to do with what Jackie said." Eric smirked, looking down at his younger cousin.

"Wait, what? What did she say?" Goldie demanded, crossing her arms and standing in the way so Eric could not escape.

"She saw Kelso making out with Annette on the sofa and screamed "get off my boyfriend" in front of Hyde." The boy explained with a grin. "I always knew you two would go back to one another. You both are perfect for each other. I will always take your side but I just hope you know that I agree Hyde was a dick for dating Jackie so soon after you two broke up but sex is how he mends his broken heart. He thought he had truly lost you."

"I know. He and I had a lot of sex." She laughed for the first time in the past couple days at his expression. "Also had a lot of sex around the house when you all left us alone thinking we wouldn't do anything."

"I did not need to know that." He freaked pushing past her to get downstairs.

"It's payback for all the times I hear you talk about it with Donna." She called out, laughing again when he gave her the finger.