forty nine

49|ABOMINATION

The girl sighed with boredom as she wandered down the stairs to the basement, spotting the others already sat around the television. Marigold sighed again when she noticed the only seat free was the stool beside Hyde. She sat down, ignoring the boys curious stare as she sipped at her beer she had stolen from the fridge.

Hyde tapped his foot on her stool, shaking it as she was trying to drink. He smirked widely as she shot him a look over her shoulder. He did it again, entertained by her reaction.

"Steven, stop it." Goldie raised her brow at him, not enjoying his source of humour. She lifted the can to her lips again, Hyde kicking her stool enough for her to spill the beer down herself. "Seriously, stop." She laughed, mirroring his grin as she looked at him.

Marigold leaned over his lap, grabbing a tissue from the box beside him to wipe the beer from her chest, feeling it drip down between her breasts. She suddenly regretted wearing a tank top, already feeling eyes watching her.

"Damn, Goldie." Kelso drooled over her actions. "I can help you clean yourself." He laughed loudly at his own comment. "With my tongue."

"That's such a tempting offer, Kelso, but I'd rather eat a rotting fish." Goldie shot back at the boy, shuffling her chair away from Hyde before she took another sip.

"No fun." Hyde teased her, moving closer to kick her stool again. "If you're going to drink beer you could of at least brought some for the rest of us."

"Do you want a sip?" She offered, her smirk growing as he sat up in his chair eagerly. "From the can, not my breasts."

"No fun." He repeated, taking the can from her hand and downing the rest of her drink.

"You bastard!" Goldie jumped up, trying to get her drink back as he swatted her away.

"What is going on?" Eric mumbled to himself, realising how close the pair seemed although Goldie was completely over him and Hyde had moved on with Jackie. Anyone could look at the pair and not believe that they had broken up.

"Here's what I don't get about 'Fantasy Island'." Kelso suddenly exclaimed. "You know when you get off the plane, and you see Mr. Roarke, and that little kid in the white suit? Well, if it's me, I'm like, "this is creepy", right? So, I just grab a free daiquiri and I'm out of there."

"Where did that come from?" Goldie questioned the boy loudly, trying to understand what goes through his mind on a daily basis.

"Whoa!" The all cheered as Donna walked into the basement after her first day at Catholic school.

"Grow up, it's just a uniform." Donna scoffed, grabbing the her hair clip and letting her long ginger locks fall freely. This caused the boys to cheer loudly again with excitement.

"Man, that was totally worth waiting for." Kelso grinned widely as he opened his bottle of coke.

"I agree, now we can go." Fez chuckled, standing up as him and Kelso wandered to the back door.

"How was your first day?" Eric asked her curiously.

"Grim." She answered truthfully. "This nun totally spanked me with a ruler."

"Yet another reason I wish I was a ruler." Fez sighed contently as him and Kelso stopped in their tracks.

"I want to know the first reason." Goldie mumbled to herself, Hyde overhearing and mumbling an agreement back.

"Wait a minute! Weird!" Eric and Donna snapped, both jumping out their seats as Hyde moved to sit beside Jackie once Kelso had left.

"Okay, now you guys are sitting beside each other?" Donna questioned, staring at them both with disgust as she tried to get used to the idea.

"Oh, my God." Eric gasped as the realisation hit. "You guys aren't just fooling around. You care about her." His eyes quickly moved to his cousin, noticing the foul look on her face as she glanced towards the stairs, debating how she can quickly leave the conversation.

"I do not." Hyde snapped. "She sickens me."

"No, no, no. I am the one who is sickened, okay?" Jackie argued back, standing to move away from Hyde. "I'm not supposed to be seen with scruffy guys like you. I date guys I can take out in public."

"Yet you continue with this abomination." Eric gestured widely between the pair.

"Wow, you have a strange choice in girls, Hyde." Goldie rolled her eyes and left the basement, growing tired of her heart aching.