four

4|SEX

"What in the hell is he wearing?" Goldie questioned loudly as she walked out the back door and spotted Hyde, Kelso and Fez.

"He's trying to pick up older ladies." Hyde answered as he walked over to her. "Let's go do something."

"I'll see you boys later." She waved goodbye to the two boys and followed Hyde back into the house. The pair sat on the sofa in the main room with Red, all watching whatever was on the television. Kitty entered the room and asked Red what had happened when the man spoke to Bob.

"Bob thinks Midge is coming back?" Kitty asked with confusion, not believing what her husband was saying. "That is the saddest thing I ever heard."

"Oh, come on, Kitty. Let him think it. Who does it hurt?" Red argued back, not wanting to deal with the emotional man again.

"It hurts Bob." She shouted, holding her heart in sadness.

"Well, who else does it hurt?" He mumbled quieter, not wanting to be wrong. Hyde and Marigold chuckled to themselves on the sofa, watching the entire exchange.

"Steven." Kitty told off the boy before directing her attention back to her husband. "Red, Bob has to grieve so the healing can begin."

"But, Kitty, then he'll grieve all over me." Red sighed, closing his eyes as an annoyed look covered his face.

"Hey, remember that time Bob ate a bad taco and grieved all inside your car?" Hyde spoke up and laughed at Reds reaction.

"Thank you. Case closed." Red pointed at the boy happily before leaving the room and into the kitchen.

"Why would you bring that up?" Kitty stopped following her husband to the kitchen to question Hyde.

"Sorry, Mrs. Forman." He apologised, sitting up straighter which caused Marigold to smirk to herself. "It's just that it was gross, so I think about it a lot."

"Hi, kids. Good to see you, good to see you." Eric waltzed into the room, overly happy with life. "Someone is looking lovely today, Mom."

"Why are you bring weird?" Goldie asked, curious about what he had been up to.

"Oh, I guess a little thing like getting back together with your old gal puts a spring in a man's step." He answered his cousin.

"You and Donna are back together? That is wonderful!" Kitty said excitedly while clapping. "So did you talk things through?"

"No." Eric shook his head with a dirty smile on his lips.

"Then how do you know you're back together?" His mother questioned with confusion.

"You don't want to know, Aunty K." Marigold called from the sofa, earning a chuckle off Hyde.

"Yeah, we talked things through." Eric nodded his head after a long pause, not wanting to tell his mother the truth.

"Talked or grunted?" Hyde added, crossing his arms over his chest with a large grin.

"Stifle." The boy quickly answered which caused his mother to groan in disgust.

"Okay, well, good." Kitty dismissed the conversation and began to walk to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna need details." The frizzy haired boys demanded casually, looking down at Marigold who was scrunching her nose up in disgust at the mention of her cousin having sex.

"Oh, there will be details aplenty in my steam letter to Penthouse." Eric gave his friend a serious look before bursting into laughter, not realising his mother was still in the room. "Okay, my mom's still behind me, isn't she?"

"Hyde, do you mind helping me move my room around?" Marigold jumped up, knowing she did not want this conversation to continue. "Mostly so we can get away from these two."

"Gladly." He answered, beginning to follow her upstairs.

"Behave." Kitty called after them, not wanting to hear more information about her family members sex life.

"I always do." Goldie locked her bedroom door behind them and sat down on her bed. "Want to get high and make out?"

"You always surprise me. You always seem so distant and bland." Hyde opened her underwear draw and admired the lacy panties that greeted him.

"I have on white lace if you want to see?" She teased, tying her long brown hair out of her face and sat cross legged. "But first start rolling?"

"You want to have sex?" He asked, lighting up the splint and passing it to her.

"We're not dating so no, I want that to be special. I need at least one good memory." She breathed it in and sighed with delight. She lay her legs over his lap and leaned against the headboard.

"Then let's date." He offered, grabbing it out her mouth and placing it in his.

"Are you being serious or has the weed gone straight to your head?" Goldie laughed, moving so she was straddling his lap. "You don't want to date a girl like me, I'm too emotionally damaged and broken to be a stable girlfriend for you."

"Why are you living with the Formans anyway?" He breathed the smoke into her mouth, one hand moving to cup her ass.

"That's a story for another day, but now that we are dating can we make out?" She finished off the weed and put it out before wrapping her arms around his neck.

His hand grabbed the back of her neck and forced her lips on his. She pulled off his shirt before removing her own. His mouth left open kisses down her neck and over her white lace bra.

"Are you wearing matching underwear?" Hyde grinned, throwing her on the bed and crawling on top of her.

"Why don't you find out?" Marigold shimmied out of her jeans and giggled when his eyes lit up.

"Fuck, you're so sexy." His lips met hers again as his hand cupped her heat, chuckling when she moaned against his mouth.