thirty four

34|CHEATER

"Goldie!" Eric ran into the girls room, spotting her sat at her window reading her book. "I have gossip!"

"Sit!" Goldie said excitedly, gesturing to her bed as she put her book down. She sat facing him, eagerly waiting for the gossip.

"Okay, okay." He began excitedly, trying to calm down enough to talk. "I saw Jackie making out with the guy from the cheese shop!"

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"The little dude!" She laughed, gesturing a short height like hers while the two broke down into laughter.

"Yep, but you're the only one I told, so don't say a word to anyone." Eric begged her. "Okay, my favourite cousin."

"You can count on me." Goldie reassured him and stretched her legs.

"Thank you." He quickly left her room causing the girl to run down to the basement and into Hyde's room. The boy paused midway as he was throwing his shirt on, glancing at the girl with a raised brow.

"Can I help you?"

"Only if you let me lick chocolate off your perfect body." She smirked, closing the door behind her as she walked closer. Marigold pushed him back on to his bed and straddled his lap. She pulled his shirt off and trailed her nails down his chest, gently flicking his nipples. "Or you can satisfy me in other ways?"

Hyde winked at her, pulling off her shirt and leaving small bruises down her neck and chest.

"So, what were you going to tell me?" He asked breathlessly, stroking her hair off her face.

"Jackie cheated on Kelso. Eric saw her making out with that cheese boy." Goldie chuckled evilly. "But don't tell anyone, I wasn't supposed to tell."

"Eric told me the same thing!" Hyde sat up quickly, his tone of voice sounding offended. "Liar."

~•~

"Oh, hey, guys. It's Kelso's loyal girlfriend, Jackie." Eric introduced Jackie as she walked into the basement. Goldie rolled her eyes at her cousin and rested her feet on Hyde's.

"Hi Jackie." Everyone except Kelso sang back in a high pitch voice.

"Okay, I'm not here to stay. I just came to get Michael. Come on." Jackie sighed at the group.

"Oh, no, stay." Eric stopped her before she could leave. "We're just gonna hang out and fool around. We all know how much you like to fool around."

"Okay, Michael, come on." She turned back to her boyfriend, ignoring Eric. "Let's go to The Hub."

"No, I want to stay here and fool around." Kelso whined with his innocent cluelessness.

"So, hey, Jackie, how's it going down at the cheese shop?" The boy asked her again, trying to make her snap. "You must be so tired from giving it away at the mall."

"What are you laughing at?" Fez asked when he realised Hyde was laughing at everything Eric said.

"I don't know. What are you laughing at?" Hyde quickly replied, confused at what Fez was on about.

"I don't know."

"What are you laughing at?" Both boys asked Donna.

"I don't know."

"What are you laughing at?" They all snapped at Kelso when he started laughing along. Goldie bit her lip to stop herself from laughing at everyone, easily putting the pieces together.

"I really don't know." The boy shrugged while still laughing.

"Come on, Michael. Let's go!" Jackie tried to rush her boyfriend to leave.

"No, let's stay." Eric grabbed her again with a fake grin on his lips. "We could play Monopoly. Oh, but that wouldn't be much fun, since we all know that Jackie cheats."

"I do not!" She snapped at him.

"Oh, you do cheat. We've all caught you." Kelso agreed, not realising what type of cheating they were referring to.

"I love being social again!" Marigold cheered, sitting up as she grabbed a chocolate off the small table. "But now I want to bake flapjacks."

"Flapjacks?" Hyde looked at her excitedly, following her up the stairs as she laughed at his childishness. "I like food."

"I'll bake you some weed brownies as well if you want, baby." She teased, kissing the corner of his lips. "I'll even let you eat them off me."

"Fuck, Mar!" He complained, grabbing her hips and pulling her back into him, showing her the effects of her words. "I hope that was a promise."

"Go shower, this might take a while." Goldie laughed, shaking out his hold to go to the kitchen. "And grab my weed!"

"Should I ask?" Kitty raised a brow at her niece, seeing Hyde run off away from them.

"Making flapjacks and brownies." She winked at her aunty when saying 'brownies'.

"Have fun, dear." The older woman laughed and walked off, not wanting to question her nieces actions.