twenty

20|SHOPPING MALL

Fez, Hyde and Marigold sat at the booth in The Hub, watching as Thomas chatted up two girls on a separate table.

"I don't know. I've just always been good-looking." They heard Thomas say with a laugh, Fez growing more angry.

"Look at that foreign bastard." Fez snapped, tapping his Coke bottle with his fingers. "Cracking up the whores."

"Checking the score." Hyde announced. "Old foreign guy, nada. New foreign guy, dos."

"You speaking Spanish is sexy." Marigold hummed, stroking her hand up her boyfriends arm.

"I'll start doing it for you more often." He teased back, kissing her gently before they both looked at Fez who was watching intensely.

"Hey, if I pretend to say something funny, will you laugh?" The foreign suggested, pleading with his friend.

"No." The couple stated abruptly while shaking their heads in unison.

"That Thomas is shady." Fez continued to complain about the new foreign student. "And have you noticed he never says what country he's from?"

"What country are you from?" Hyde questioned after a short pause, staring at the agitated boy.

"What country are you from?" He slapped back, once again avoiding the question.

"America." The frizzy haired boy answered obviously as Goldie nodded she was the same.

"Fine. Mystery solved."

"If it makes you feel any better I don't find him hot one bit." Marigold spoke up, cuddling into her boyfriend's side and stealing his fries. "I mean, look at my boyfriend."

"Oi!" Hyde tickled her side causing her to cough out the fries all over the table as she screamed in fright.

"Okay, I take it back." She laughed, falling on to the ground and moving away from him.

"Good." He helped her to her feet and they both glanced at their friend, questioning if they should leave him. "Fez, we're leaving."

"Okay."

"To have sex." Goldie informed him, hoping he would take the hint. "If you need a lift home, phone Eric."

"You're leaving me here?" Fez yelled, folding his arms over his chest in annoyance.

"Yeah, so, bye." Hyde grabbed his girlfriends hand and pulled her out the building and back to her car, kissing her against the bonnet.

~•~

Marigold happily linked arms with Donna as they wandered into the shopping mall to visit Jackie on her first day of work.

"Try the Chedder. It's even better." Jackie shouted after a stranger, not noticing Kelso, Donna, Hyde and Marigold had all arrived.

"The floors real shiny, and I see your heinie." Hyde said to her jokingly, looking down as he recited his rhyme.

"Urg!" She hit him lightly with annoyance, expressing her hate with a groan.

"Hey! The cheese maiden hit me!" The frizzy haired boy called out, pointing to the frustrated girl. "Cheese guards, seize her!"

"My God, this job is awful!" She whined, fixing her hat while her other hand held a tray of cheese.

"Are you sweating?" Donna asked, leaning down to stare at the short girls face. "I mean, is work making you sweat?"

"No." Jackie lied with a straight face. "I'm glistening! It's glisten!"

"Oooo, that new store just opened up that I want to visit." Goldie suddenly remembered, her eyes darting around as she tried to find it. "Yo, Steven. Want to go for an adventure?"

"Do I have to?" Hyde complained, standing up to walk over to his girlfriend.

"I'm looking for a new thong. It's an underwear store." She hinted quietly so only he could hear.

"Sorry guys, we are going shopping!" He said excitedly to the rest of the group, grabbing his girlfriends hand and trying to drag her away.

"Victoria Secret." Marigold nodded to Donna who looked very confused at Hydes eagerness to shop.

"Ah, have fun!" She sent them away with a small wave.

"So a thong and a new bra?" He asked as they walked hand in hand to the store on the other end of the mall.

"How did you know I need a new bra?" Goldie sent him a confused look as they walked into the shop, the female workers all sending Hyde strange looks.

"I broke your last one, remember. Man, that was good sex." Hyde hummed, smiling at his girlfriend as she looked over all the choices.

"Hello! Do you need any help today?" A young worker approached the pair, her blue eyes darting between them.

"Yes, I'm looking for a sturdy bra that can survive a needy boy." Goldie explained to the woman, smirking when she saw how uncomfortable Hyde suddenly became.

"I know the perfect one, my husband is just the same." Anne, her name tag said, laughed along, bringing the girl to a beautiful thin laced bra with a sturdy back. "We've been married for four years but it still feels like we are in that honeymoon stage."

"You're so lucky!" The brunette nodded along, picking up the bra and feeling the fabric. "I hope to have that type of marriage when I get older."

"Your boyfriend certainly looks like the type." Annr whispered, both females turning to look at the awkward boy.

"Thank you so much for your help, Anne. I'm just going to look at the thongs then I'll come up to pay." Marigold thanked the woman before wandering over to the bras, kissing Hydes cheek. "Thanks for being born."

"That's my line."