twelve

12|GUYS NIGHT VS GIRLS NIGHT

"Hey." Marigold walked over to Hyde at the bowling alley after putting on her shoes, sporting his favourite Led Zeppelin shirt.

"Hey." Hyde greeted her, putting down the ball he was about to bowl. He grabbed her by the back of her neck and kissed her in front of all of the guys, not caring what they would say. "Mar, glad you could make it."

"I'm starting to question coming here since Eric looks like he is about to explode." She mumbled back, noticing her cousin glaring at her.

"Guys, you know Marigold, the girl I told you about." He introduced her to everyone with his arm wrapped tightly around her waist.

"Oh, you're the one that likes kinky sex." Fez stood up to talk to her. "That really doesn't surprise me anymore now."

"Thanks Fez, I think." Goldie just smiled and noticed the other boys quietly trying to figure it out. The foreign boys comment earned him a punch in the arm from Hyde. "So, who's up first?"

"Me." Hyde leaned down and kissed her passionately again.

"Can I be next?" Fez asked, creepily watching them makeout.

"Hey, buddy? Hyde? Buddy? Can I talk to you for a second, buddy?" Eric rambled as he stood near the pair, his face red with anger. The boys stood away but not far enough as Marigold could still hear them talk. "Hyde, what's going on? My cousin? I thought this was supposed to be guys night. And you brought my cousin."

"Oh, don't worry about it, man. She's like Donna, more of a man than you." The frizzy haired boy reassured him. "She's like one of us."

"This is guys night only, man." Kelso added with annoyance.

"Yeah, I say out with the whore." Fez gestured obviously to her which earned him another punch from Hyde.

"Hey  I'll buy the next round of beer. Oh, and Eric. I'd prefer if you don't get mad, I'm allowed to do what I want and be with who I want." She offered, breaking up their circle before leaving to go buy beer. Goldie came back with the beer and poured it into the large cups before sitting down beside Hyde. "How'd it go? He going to murder me or you?"

"He's fine for now but it means I can do this more often." Hyde pulled her close and connected their lips, his hand on her thigh while she played with his hair. The pair did not even notice when Kelso and Fez left.

"All right, that's it." Eric approached the pair and broke them apart. "Goldie, I know you're my cousin and all but thanks for stopping by. Hyde, wipe your mouth. Let's go."

"I was going to go home with Mar." He said, still holding the blushing girl close.

"Well, we came together, Hyde, and I'd prefer that you stay away from my cousin." The boy continued, shooting his cousin glares. "I kind of think we should leave together."

"That's fine, I'll leave." Goldie sighed and stood up, sending her cousin daggers. "Steven, I'll see you later. Enjoy your date."

Marigold quickly drove home and ran over to the Pinciotti house, finding Donna in her room.

"Can we have girl talk?" She almost cried, happily sitting on the bed beside the ginger.

"Sure, what's wrong?" Donna wrapped an arm around the miserable girls shoulders.

"Steven invited me bowling but I didn't know it was to crash guys night. Then he kissed me infront of the boys so they all know about our secret relationship that isn't secret anymore and I don't know what to do because Eric is really pissed." Goldie ranted, taking in a deep breath as she paused and waited for the girl to reply.

"You and Steven? That explains so much." Donna exclaimed, looking at the brunette suspiciously. "Why you are always stealing his shirts, you are constantly in his room, the hickey that Hyde looked so proud when teasing you about, his hand constantly on your lap."

"I get it, we're not that subtle." She stopped the girl and looked down to hide her flushed cheeks. "I don't want to face Eric but I really don't want him to tell Red."

"You can stay here tonight, we can paint our nails and read Cosmos." The ginger teased, making the sad girl laugh.

"Thank you, Donna. This is why you're my favourite." Marigold embraced the girl before the pair got dressed in Donna's pyjamas.

"So, and I can't believe I'm about to ask this, but where have you and Hyde done it?" Donna started off the conversation as they listened to music and painted their nails. "Me and Eric got adventurous but Hyde seems extremely kinky."

"I'm worse." Goldie laughed. "Let's see, his bed, my bed, sofa, car, Fotohut, table, shower, beside the lake, in the lake, water tower and The Hub bathroom."

"Holy shit!" The ginger squealed, nudging the kinky girl as her face turned bright red. "You are so bad!"

"You should see my underwear draw." The brunette winked before they both burst into laughter. "But seriously, Donna, thank you for this. I needed it."

"Any time."