thirty

30|LOVE NECTAR

Marigold sat on her bed between his legs, back against his chest as they passed the blunt between them. His lips kissed her neck, hands under her shirt and bra.

"Shit, Steven." She gasped, putting out the blunt and twisting in his lap, straddling his thighs with a raised brow.

"What?" His hot breath hit her neck, sending a shiver down her spine as his fingers unclasped her bra. "I'm barely touching you."

"You know what you're doing." Goldie rocked her hips in retaliation, hearing his breath get stuck in his throat at her movement. "What? I barely touched you."

Hyde pulled off her shirt and bra in a rush, too hot and bothered to continue reading her. She was quickly underneath him, fingers scratching his back as his mouth covered hers, muffling her gasps and moans.

"God, I love you." He huffed out, rolling off her and pulling her on to his chest. "And that thing with the hips."

"I'm addicted." She straddled him once more, kissing his lips slowly as she rocked her hips.

"You have the energy for another round?" Hyde teased, grabbing her hips and pulling her back down.

"Yes, but I'm on top." Goldie grinned, her lips back on his and trailing down his body.

"Fuck, Mar." He groaned, reaching over and lighting up another blunt as he relaxed and let her take control.

~•~

"I thought I could hear strange noises." Goldie sighed as she stepped outside, pulling her coat closer over her body as a cold winter breeze hit her. She walked with a slight limp, still recovering from their fun time as she sat on the bonnet of the car, watching the boys play basketball.

"All right, Kelso. Where the hell is your moron brother?" Donna demanded, rushing up to Kelso who stood by the back door watching the others play. "He was supposed to meet me at The Hub, and he totally blew me off."

"Whoa, a Kelso blew you off?" Eric stopped playing, suddenly becoming very intrigued with their conversation. "Oh, my God. What a shock. Oh, hey, Colonel Mustard called. He said he got a clue."

"What is wrong with you Kelso's?" The ginger girl continued to shout at the confused boy. The other gathered around with interest, Goldie leaning into her boyfriends side. "Did all of you get dropped on your heads?"

"You know, if you're mad at Casey, why don't you go yell at him?" Kelso argued back. "I'm too tired from working all day to argue."

"Oh, to be a working stiff." Fez hummed, earning a laugh from Hyde and Goldie.

"It's so cold." She rubbed her arms with a shiver, feeling the cold seep through her coat. "I might go make tea."

"Oh, me too." Hyde jumped at the sound of tea, following her into the kitchen. "What tea do you have?"

"Since when did you like tea?" Goldie chuckled, grabbing his hand and pulling him close as she leaned back on the counter.

"I'm a man filled with surprises." He leaned down and kissed her, lifting her up on to the counter. He deepened the kiss while reaching behind her to turn the kettle on.

"Seriously, the kitchen." Eric groaned in annoyance as the pair broke apart in fright. He walked past them and grabbed a soda from the fridge before walking to his room.

"At least it wasn't Red." Goldie breathed out in relief, her heart still racing as the kettle squealed. "Right, tea."

She jumped down from the counter and quickly made two cups of tea, ignoring his eyes on her as she walked around the kitchen.

"Come on." She passed him his tea and led the way to the basement. Hyde sat in his usual chair while Goldie sat cross legged on the footstool. They quietly watched the TV with Fez and Jackie.

"Rhonda is going to be so disappointed." Fez sighed as he stared at the one chocolate left in the heart shaped box. "All that remains is one lonely candy." He lifted the candy up, the wrapper stuck to the paper revealing another layer of chocolates. "Look! More candies! It's a Valentine's Day miracle! Oh, candy you've got me under your spell."

"Thank you." Goldie leaned over and stole a chocolate, quickly throwing it in her mouth before he ate them all.

"Jackie." Kelso ran into the basement excitedly. "I couldn't wait till Valentine's Day, so here." He passed her a small jewelry box which she quickly opened.

"Oh, my God. Michael these earrings are gorgeous!" Jackie said with wide eyes, unable to look away.

"Bug day at the office?" Hyde jokingly asked the boy.

"Yeah, worked a double shift." Kelso agreed, sounding like an actual adult.

"Wait, wait." Jackie shut the box and glanced between the two boys excitedly. "You got a job? Michael, I'm so proud of you."

"Oh, well if it wasn't for you pushing me I would've never realised how good it feels to roll up my sleeves, get a little sweaty and earn some cash." He said proudly while standing up, hands on his hips.

"This is so exciting!" She gushed, standing up as well. "I can't wait to come visit you at work."

"That'll speed things up." Hyde joked which resulted in Jackie looking confused with everyone.

"Should we tell her?" Goldie leaned in to whisper to Hyde, sipping at her tea with a smug look.

"What's he talking about?" Jackie questioned, still smiling widely from the gift.

"Oh." Kelso gulped, realising he had to explain his job. "I've been selling my love nectar."

"What?" She screeched, nose flaring in anger. "Michael, you can't do that! You're hot. Women are gonna want to take your little Kelso's home."

"My God, she's right." Hyde said with realisation, his facial expressions turning to disgust. "Think about it, a world full of Kelso's. Libraries will fall into disrepair. There'll be feathered hair as far as the eye can see. We'll have to put padding on every sharp corner!"

"Hey, those sharp corners can be hazardous, man." Kelso complained while crossing his arms. "I mean, come on. It's 1978! Things should be round by now!"

"I need more tea." Marigold sighed as she finished her tea, not wanting to live in a world of Kelso's. "Jackie, go steal them back."

~•~

"Good news. My boys are back in friendly hands." Kelso grinned as he walked into the basement with Jackie, everyone else sat around watching TV.

"Ironically, that's just where they started their journey." Donna joked earning a high five from Goldie who sat comfortably on Hyde's lap.

"That's a shame, Kelso. It's the one job I knew you could've been a success at." Hyde complimented him, hugging his girlfriend close.

"Thanks, Hyde." The boy smiled happily back at him.

"Kelso, get that nasty bag of genetics out of my basement." Eric said in disgust, noticing the brown bag Kelso was hugging close.

"This bag?" Kelso said with a teasing grin, throwing the paper bag on to the couch causing everyone to disperse in fright. "Burn! It's just a big bag of candy."

"Candy? What kind of candy?" Fez suddenly got excited and ran forwards to eat the candy.