fourteen

14|BOWLING

"So what did you do with Eric?" Marigold asked with a hum, trailing her finger over his bare chest as their hearts both calmed after their intense actions.

"I told him we broke up." Hyde stated, kissing behind her ear to hear her blissful sighs. "I got $20 bucks from him and told him I really like you and I'm going to miss you."

"Oooh, the whole sad story victim card, huh?" She moaned quietly when he hit her sweet spot, prompting him to continue. "Knowing him, he will feel bad and try to fix it."

"Good luck." He rolled on top of her and attacked her neck with kisses, laughing against her skin as she squealed happily, trying to push him away.

"Steven, stop!" She gasped as his cold hands travelled down her naked body. "Red might hear us from the kitchen."

"Exactly, he is in the kitchen." Hyde refused to stop and continued to leave a few small marks on her cleavage.

"Steven Hyde, stop touching me before I break your balls." Goldie joked as she flipped them over and got her payback, sucking the skin above his collarbone.

"Kinky." Hyde lay back as her mouth travelled down his body. He quickly grabbed the blunt off her bedside table and lit it as her lips kissed his hips.

The pair lay exhausted beside each other, sweaty bodies and heavy breathing. They glanced at each other and smiled saw the other looking.

"Well fuck." Hyde chuckled, sitting up and finding his clothes. "I think I'm addicted."

"Good." Marigold smirked and grabbed his shirt, throwing it over her head. "This is mine now."

"You always steal my shirts." He grabbed her hips and pulled her on to his lap, capturing her lips for a heated makeout session.

"Not again, please. I'm sore from the last three rounds." She whispered against his lips, holding him close. "Can we just do this?"

"Sure, Mar." He wrapped his arms around her small body and held her close, enjoying the comfort she gave him.

~•~

Marigold sat impatiently at the bowling alley, playing with her hair as she waited for Eric to arrive. He told her he wanted to talk to her about this issue in a civilised and calm manner.

"Mar? What are you doing here?" Hyde questioned as he and Eric approached the bored girl, he back straightening as she saw him.

"All right. I confess. T'was me." Eric grinned to himself as the pair sent him a confused look. "I asked Goldie to meet us here. Look, Hyde's my friend. That's no reason to break up with him."

"What?" Goldie scrunched her nose up and shot a look at the embarrassed frizzy haired boy. "Wait, are you trying to get us back together?"

"Yeah, Forman." Hyde added, ignoring the looks the brunette was sending him.

"Well, Kitty threatened to shove her foot up my ass for being so mean to you, especially since my parents offered to take you in due to what happened to your parents." Eric began to explain. "I like you living with us and watching you be like you use to before the incident. I'm really sorry for being a dumbass. I also shouldn't have stopped you two from dating and forcing you to break up with Hyde to make me happy."

"Eric, Steven lied. We are still together, we were just going to be secret again." Marigold chuckled and embraced her cousin. "But I promise we won't be so "tongue down each others throats" in front of you. I'm sorry for not asking you first about dating your friend but it kinda just happened."

"Did you find out about her medical marijuana?" The boy turned to look at his friend with a joking look. "I'm surprised she shared it."

"Medical?" Hyde directed his question to the guilty girl.

"For my anxiety and depression." She informed him, finding interest in her bowling shoes.

"Let's bowl, man." He kissed her forehead and dragged the two cousins to their lane, the boys putting on their shoes.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Eric stated when he saw Fez and Kelso approaching them with bowling shoes.

"Jackie and Rhonda are all mad at us." Kelso replied, facing the whole group. "We encouraged one little topless girl fight. And then all the sudden, we're the jerks. Wait, why is she here?"

"I'm here as one of the boys, me and Steven promised to be more conservative with our relationship in public." Marigold smiled as the two boys nodded, letting her stay.

"So let's bowl." He waved off the comment and started setting up the scoring paper.

"Hey, guys look. I got 10-pound balls." The tallest boy joked with two black bowling balls in his hands.

"Hey, guys, my balls are black and blue." Fez also joked, finally earning a laugh from the rest of the group. "My balls are finally funny."