thirty three

33|PAYMENT

Marigold stood next to Hyde behind the old sofa, looking over Donna and Eric's shoulders to look at the magazine.

"So?" Kelso asked excitedly as they assessed his modelling photo. "Does it make you wanna buy underwear?"

"No, it makes me wonder who this guy is you're massaging." Eric asked with slight concern but a mocking tone.

"That's Daryl." The taller boy stated casually. "I'm not massaging. It's posing." They chuckled at his comment causing him to jump up in annoyance and snatch the magazine back. "Shut up! God, he's got a girlfriend. I've got a girlfriend."

"Yeah, and her name is Daryl." Donna joked with a chuckle, everyone joining in.

"Hey, Fez." Hyde said, walking over to the boy. "Got that eighty bucks yet for the El Camino?"

"As a matter of fact, I do happen to not have it yet." Fez smiled innocently but Hyde was not having it.

"Well, why don't I hold on to this until you do." He snatched the chocolate off the boy and threw it into his mouth, deliberately chewing it loudly.

"My candy." Fez's smile dropped as he placed his hands on his hips in an angry manner. "You'll get your eighty bucks in hell!"

"Did he seriously just storm out the basement over a piece of chocolate?" Goldie raised a brow at her cousin, chuckling at the dramatic boys exit.

"Come." Hyde grabbed her hand and dragged her through the house up to her room. "I need weed."

"I'll lock the door you can get it ready." She shook her head, knowing this was his way to realise his annoyance. He had borrowed money off her reluctantly, complaining about his masculinity being weakened to which she punched his arm. Hard.

~•~

Goldie lay across the sofa, her feet resting on both sides of Donna's hips who sat on the edge of the sofa. Hyde leaned against a wall reading the newspaper, waiting for Fez to arrive.

"Check out my new-" Fez ran into the basement excitedly but froze when he felt eyes on the side of his face. He slowly looked over at Hyde, the boy watching Fez closely to intimidate him. "-empty bag."

"Empty bag, huh?" Hyde stalked forwards, folding up the newspaper as he walked closer. "If it's empty, why are you so excited?"

"Well, because of its amazing potential for storage." The foreign exchange student lied and slowly walked over to sofa, wanting to sit down but spotting Marigold smirking widely.

"Storage, huh?" The frizzy haired boy threw his paper on to the small table and snatched the paper bag off the boy. "It better be storing an El Camino taillight."

"Yum." Goldie quickly sat up and store a candy that dropped on to the table as Hyde dumped the contents of the paper bag on the table.

"Candy again?" Hyde snapped, glaring at the boy and shoving Fez's arm. "You sick bastard!"

"You keep your distance, scalawag!" Fez raised a finger between them, warning the angry boy.

"Hey! If you guys don't shut up the phrase "empty bag" is gonna take on a while new meaning for you." Donna threatened, pulling Hyde back before he pounced.

"Huh?"

"What?"

"It's a thinker." She tried to justify her terrible threat. "But trust me, you don't want it to happen."

"That's not how it's done, Donna. Watch and learn." Marigold sighed and stood up from her comfy position. She grabbed both the boys ears and pulled their heads closer to her level. "You boys better start listening or I'll rip your ears off. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am." Both boys agreed, scared at what she might do as a short angry brunette.

"Now, Steven, you want money. Fez doesn't have it." She began to explain, letting both boys go but keeping them close as she stood in-between. "So we just need to think of something Fez can give you that's worth eighty bucks."

A smirk was shared between the three at Fez's demise. They dragged him into the El Camino and drove over to the Fotohut.  They explained the plan to Fez and watched as he stripped naked before serving the customers at the window.

"Don't look." Hyde jokingly said, covering her eyes as she laughed at his protectiveness. "You'll be scarred."

"I think Fez has a lovely naked body." She pulled her boyfriends hands off her eyes and pulled him close. "But I prefer yours mixed in my sheets."

"Smooth." He leaned down and captured her lips, not caring about their naked friend or a giggling Donna.

"Now, I know totally nude Fez isn't original but everyone seems to be happy." Donna said happily, avoiding looking at the naked boy.

"I'm happy." Hyde admitted, wrapping his arm around his girlfriend.

"I'm happy too." Fez smiled, stepping closer and not caring that he was naked.

"Hey, man, remember the three foot rule." The ginger girl picked up her pen and used it to push him back.

"All right, I'll stay right over here." He tensed his muscles while posing.

"Whelp, time to get home." Goldie leaned her head on Hyde's shoulder and trailed a hand down his chest to his belt. "I have plans that can't be delayed."

"Wow, gross." Donna sighed and followed the two to the car, leaving a naked Fez to work for the rest of the shift.