sixty three

63|BLACKIE

"I'm so bored." Marigold sighed, leaning her head on Donna's shoulder, wanting to catch up on sleep.

"Donna, can we go to your house?" Annette asked, glancing between the two girls. "I have to change into my afternoon outfit. Gauchos and clogs."

"Bravo!" Fez clapped excitedly with a large grin on his face.

"You have an afternoon outfit?" Donna asked the question everyone was thinking.

"Of course she does." Kelso answered for his girlfriend. "You can maybe use a little freshening up, too, Big D."

"Eric, do you mind?" Eric happily punched Kelsos arm hard for his fiancee.

"Donna!" Kelso complained, clutching his arm in pain.

"Why don't I meet you guys by the car?" She offered, looking to see what Marigold was doing. "Want to join?"

"Sure." The brunette nodded, sitting up slowly to glare at the world.

"Come on, Michael. While we're waiting I'll let you smell my hair." Annette smiled sweetly, trying to hint to the boy.

"Yeah, well, I just got these fries." He stuttered, picking up a fry.

"Fine. Then I'll go flirt with the gas station guy." She snapped, standing up and storming out the building.

"How hot was that?" Kelso grabbed his fries and began to follow her, getting distracted by the gumball machines.

"You know when you have a dirty dream?" Fez randomly questioned. "Well, Annette is the girl who's always in it. Oh, she should be ashamed of what she has done to me."

"I don't know. I didn't mind her in California, but now that she's got her hooks in Kelso, somethings different." Eric thought aloud.

"Yeah, something evil."

"I just can't put my finger on it."

"Michael, I'm waiting." Annette stuck her head back through the door and screeched.

"I was getting you a super ball." He snapped back, gesturing to the small machine.

"I told you, I don't like presents that bounce." She whined causing Donna and Marigold to look at each other with realisation.

"Did you hear that? The shrill voice. The bossy tone. The random hatred of all things that bounce." Eric announced, also realising the same thing. "Oh, my God. She's Jackie."

"A new Jackie." Donna spat, not liking the idea of there being a second one.

"A blonde Jackie." Goldie added, nodding her head slowly.

"Blackie." The three of them said together.

"We are doomed." Fez stilled, staring off into space.

"Well  I can't spend the night alone with that." Donna said, looking between Jackie and Marigold. "Jackie, Goldie, you have to sleep in my house."

"Ooh, good idea. Put both Jackie's in the same room, toss some lipstick in the middle, watch them tear each other to shreds." Eric stated sarcastically, laughing at his own joke.

"No. No, no. I don't want sleep over. Well, I don't like her." Jackie whined with a shrill voice.

"Come on. We'll do, like, girlie things. It'll be like a pyjama party with makeovers." Donna tried to convince the second girl.

"Donna, I'm not interested in stupid girlie things. Look, I'm not shallow anymore." Jackie argued causing Hyde to choke on his hot dog.

"Don't do that when I'm eating." He coughed, trying not to laugh at her statement.

"Jackie, come on. You'll have all night to chip away her self esteem." Marigold added, knowing what to say to convince the girl. "We can whisper about her and then when she asks us what we were talking about we can giggle and say, "nothing"."

"Oh, wait, I've done that to you, Donna." The shrill girl giggled to herself.

"That's where I got it from." Goldie sent her a fake smile.

"Okay, here's what I think would teach her a good lesson." Eric cleared his throat to gain their attentions. "Dress her up like a Swiss mountain girl, us fellas will come over, make a couple daiquiris, get a little tipsy, see what happens. Fine, that's not a very good punishment. We should spank her, too."

"Well, Donna, we better not keep Blackie waiting." Marigold threw on her coat and followed the ginger back to the van, finding Kelso and Annette making out against it. "I hate relationships. How am I the only single one?"

"Because you put up a wall before even letting yourself get to know someone." Donna analysed her. "You refuse to open your heart because what Hyde did destroyed you and now everytime you try to heal yourself you and Hyde get into a heated argument which crumbles all your emotional and mental hard work down."

"Jesus, maybe I need a new therapist?" She stared at her friend wide eyed. "It was a rhetorical question. You didn't need to read me like I was a picture book."

"You are a picture book." The ginger girl chuckled darkly. "You try to hide your emotions but I can see every emotion going through your eyes." The two girls embraced before breaking Kelso and Annette apart and driving back to the Pinciottis household.