thirty eight

38|PUNISHMENT

"He used a whoopee cushion on you as a prank?" Marigold chuckled as she sat back on his bed, breathing out a cloud of weed. "And then superglued you to a chair?"

"Now my butt hurts." Hyde whined, pouting at his girlfriend as she passed him the blunt.

"Want me to kiss it better?" She slipped on to his lap, leaving sloppy kisses on his cheek. "Or maybe just make you feel better in general?"

Hyde leaned back in his bed, reaching over to shut his door as Goldie slid her skirt up her legs and positioned herself better on his lap.

"Hey, we have a plan." Eric burst into the room with a mischievous smile before noticing his cousin sat on his friends lap. "Seriously?"

"I'll go annoy Donna." Goldie sighed, pressing her lips on Hyde's. He breathed the smoke into her mouth, gripping her hips tightly. "Play nicely." She whispered, winking at her boyfriend and leaving the room.

"Goldie, thank God." Donna cheered when the brunette girl wandered into the room, saving her from a day with Jackie.

"Its makeover time." Jackie said excitedly, dragging Goldie further into the room to watch her give Donna a makeover. "Let's pack those jumbo pores."

"Good luck." Marigold mumbled to her ginger friend.

"Um, you know what?" Donna leaned away from the excited girl. "I've thought about it, and I'm glad my mum left. More food for me."

"Oh, come on." Jackie whined to her. "It'll be fun."

"I doubt it." Goldie coughed under her breath.

"Unless." Donna winked at her, picking up her phone. Leo quickly arrived with some weed as the girls were applying clay face masks. The man immediately joined in as they sat in a circle, giggling to themselves as the weed began to take over.

"You were right, Donna." Jackie smiled a toothy grin to Donna. "Now, not only are we beautifying, but we're groovifying. Hey, I just made up a word."

"Hey, she's high." Goldie laughed, hugging the unicorn teddy on her lap tightly.

"Yeah. Who ever said you can't do two great things at once?" Donna nodded to herself. "I bet it was a one-armed, pessimistic guy."

"Yeah, you just gotta stay positive, man." Leo giggled as he rambled. "Like, I don't want to learn French, so everyday I think positive thoughts about not learning French. And look at me. I don't know a word of French."

~~

Marigold stepped into her room, humming a song she heard on the radio earlier as she shut her bedroom door.

Two hands grabbed her waist, turning her around and pushing her against the door. A hand was pressed to the door beside her head, the other sneaking up her shirt as a hot breath hit the back of her neck.

"You still owe me from earlier." Hyde whispered into her ear, pressing his groined into her butt. "That was evil just leaving me there."

"Steven." Goldie moaned, her hands pushing against the door to get closer to him. "I need to get ready for the rest of my girls night."

"Not till you're punished." He removed his belt, using it to tie her wrists together. He held her hands above her head on the wooden door, his other hand pulling her skirt up to her hips.

"Please." Her moans went quiet as they both heard Red wandering up the stairs, his footsteps loud as he went to his bedroom.

"Stay quiet." Hyde growled, his lips traveling down her spine. His free hand moved to between her legs.

Marigold went limp against the door, exhausted from the constant edging. She stayed quiet, mewing as he finally entered her.

His curses were loud in her ear, his words slurred as the door creaked with their weight. He stayed pressed against her, hands still tied as their breaths were heavy.

"Shit, I think I went too far." Hyde stepped back, doing up his jeans before carrying her to her bed.

"No, I liked that." Goldie exhaled, cupping his cheeks and kissing him as he untied her wrists, red marks from where the leather rubbed. "I liked that a lot."

"Good." He grabbed her small container of weed, lighting the blunt and passing it to her as he sat back. "You sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine." She breathed out, moving on to his lap. "I just need a hug."

"A hug?"

"Many hugs."