BONUS CHAPTER ~ OUT OF THE MAIN PLOT: "That Time of the Month"

Author Note: Since you guys have been super awesome and I loved your comments (some of them 'crack' me up ahah), to show you my eternal love, I have decided to publish one of the bonus chapters that are in Patreon (out of the main plot, a side event) :)

For the ones of you that think it's wrong to promote my Patreon's profile here on Wattpad: Patreon is simply a way to support my writing, a chance for you to read all my extra content and all the bonus material, and also a way for me to spend more time writing!!! I work very hard to produce those bonus chapters and all the extra material, so I believe it's fair for me to ask for a small monthly fee! I could never ever afford to write so much if I did not use Patreon!!!

Other writers do the exact same thing to support their work and to write much more content for the readers! 

If you don't agree with my way, then you are more than welcome to move to another book :) No hard feelings and sorry for causing you inconvenience! If I did make you angry or sad, I truly didn't mean it! :*

In fact, I value each one of you a lot and I want you to be happy and enjoy my magical world of mates and powerful alphas!! :D But please, put yourself in my shoes and understand my point of view as well!! :D  

Anyway, the main book will be for free here on Wattpad and will include some mature content scenes as well! :) There will be an update or two per week! :)

And, please, please, keep your negative comments for yourself! Or I will send Mirko or Crucifero to your house and you don't want an angry Mirko or a furious Crucifero standing at your door's step eheh ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Bonus chapter of a side event ~ From my collection of Bonus Chapters and side events of Mate Mine#

The occupants of the bedroom were engaged in various activities.

Elena was sitting on the floor, right next to the bed, with her knees pressed to her chest. Crying and sobbing.

Her hands covered her red eyes and tousled hair framed a pouting face.

Next to the girl, sitting with his legs stretched out in front, was Marco.

And he wasn't going to reassure Elena. No.

The Beta was pissed off and in a black mood, even though he wasn't crying. Yet.

Curled up around a pillow on the bed, there was Giulia, with her face buried on another pillow. Her brother's, to be exact, since they were in Crucifero and Marco's room.

Leaning against the door frame was Rex, with arms crossed over his chest and an expression of exasperation decorated his features, at such drama on his peaceful day.

Every month was the same story, all over again.

Every single time.

Rex really needed to find other friends, he thought to himself, as he watched the three whimsical werewolves in the midst of their melodrama.

Next to Rex, was Rolando, who obviously had chosen the wrong day to visit the Beta house, as the two girls had their first day of period. And, apparently, Marco too.

Uncertain about the causes of the strange phenomenon, every time Giulia and Elena had their periods, often synchronized, Marco seemed to automatically absorb their mood swings and ultra-sensitivity. So, he had decided to have his 'period' too. You could define it as a true friendship, or as the best brother in the world.

But, in the end, Marco became unapproachable, just like his sister and best friend.

Interesting fact: Crucifero had disappeared. Volatilized into thin air. When Rex asked, Gamma vaguely explained that the Beta was busy with a political meeting that would last two full days, and take place in another pack.