Chapter 51 ~ Once Upon A Time

Surprise chapter my loves!!!Have an amazing super week!!!

Don't forget to vote please!!! It means a lot to me :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Upon A Time

...Many moons ago...Black Devil's Territory...

Screams and shouts echoed through the bustling corridors of the pack house. There was a human among them. Living among them...and breathing between them ...

The Beta had sniffed her by pure accident before the little thing could sneak away. He wanted to kill her instantaneously, but that boy Rolando had hissed and barked like a wild little pup. Alpha's son and that wolf's excuse, Crucifero, had also contributed to the crime since they had all come to defend the human.

And the pack wanted, needed, blood.

Rolando and the female were to be executed in front of everyone and die. As per custom, their heads were to be hung in front of the pack house, for everyone to watch and remember what happened to those who broke Black Devil's rules.

No mate was allowed to survive, no human was allowed to the pack.

As far as the Beta was concerned, the Alpha's son and his friend were to be killed too.

The Alpha Tiberious's orders were to move those two to the Underworld, while slaying the young couple.

Then the incredible happened. The son of Tiberious turned into his angry black wolf and challenged his own father... only one of them would have survived.

Only one of them would have remembered that terrible battle, where nothing was spared.

Alpha Tiberius POV ~ Mirko's father

... Dirty secrets, empty memories, and broken heart ...

Once upon a time there was a child. No mother or sister he had ever met. Just me, his father, of whom I was the dictator.

All he knew was blood and discipline.

I never hugged or kissed my son. Never, ever, have I treated him differently from any other wolf in my pack. I had never shown compassion. I never let him play, neither have fun in any way.

There was no time.

At the age of 4, I made sure he began learning the basics of self-defence. At the age of 5 Mirko was already training with my warriors. At the age of 6 he started to study business, leadership, and mathematics-related subjects with a special tutor from China.

At the age of 8, I sent him to the Alakasian mountains.

It was essential that his wolf was born there, in that fatal place forgotten by the goddess, under never ending darkness and evil. Between beasts and monsters, in hunger and thirst, in hypothermic cold and perennial ice. His wolf was to defeat those mountains, with everything that lurked among them.

Besides, he was my son... he suffered the weight of the Alpha. My son had to be the strongest, the fastest, the smartest and the most cunning of all the rest to survive his fate.

Everyone wanted him dead. Everyone wanted his favors. Everyone wanted to contaminate his young mind.

During my time, Black Devil was not a pleasant place. It came from years and years of darkness...with violence, spilled blood, betrayals, murders, guerrillas against other packs. The only goal: power and territory.