Chapter 16 ~ One Kick = Two Broken Bones

Alpha Mirko's Message:

Alpha Mirko started to walk inside the dark forest as the owner of all the natural world. His arms folded on his large chest, only wearing boxers. He must have shifted back recently.

"Hello there, readers. Yes, I'm talking to you, reading right now..." He saluted with his deep voice and a playful smirk. "I heard some of you like my story. At Black Devil, we are all very happy about that and wanted to thank you." He winked, showing his perfect white teeth.

Bu then his face expression changed from enchanted to murderous in a second. "Then better you start to vote, comment and add the story to your library! Or I will send Craken over..." He stopped, taking a dramatic pause.

"But if you do that, then I will select two of you... the ones that wrote the best reviews and comments throughout the story... to go for dinner with me!" His sexy smile was shining in the darkness.

And then he scratched his neck, now a bit nervous. "And well, I will also have to ask Elena for permission but since she loved all of you so much, I'm sure she wouldn't mind..."

He paused, thinking.

"You know what! We will bring her over so you can personally meet her!" He finally proposed, with a sexy ear to ear smile.

"So please guys! Vote, comment and add to your lirbary, it would support my world and don't forget to like the book as well!"

Then he shifted into Craken and howled at the pale moon, mother of all the werewolves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading Alpha Mirko's message! Ahah it was just a little trick I made up for you to read my announcement!! Eheh sorryyy!

But it is very important that you vote my book to support my story and my work, so I'd highly appreciate if you spend one micro second to do so (the star cute button) :D  :D

Thank you so much again for reading and be part of my world, and have a great rest of the week!! And stay safe!!! <3

And of courseee enjoy the following chapter 😊

Love you all!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REX POV - At the cafeteria, after Elena left to 'go to the library'.

I stealthily looked at Black Alpha marching outside the cafeteria with a determined expression and his fists clenched. The guy was so huge that he almost reached the exit door's frame.

I pulled out my phone for a quick check, but the moment I removed the airplane mode I was bombarded with text messages. My instant concern was soon replaced by annoyance.

Ginger: 'Come to mine after school? Xxx'

Ginger: 'We could bake cookies! Xxx'

Ginger: 'Let me know the time you will be here xxx'

Ginger: 'My granny will be helping us! She can't wait to meet ya!'

Ginger: 'Xxx'

I pinched my nose with a sigh, scrolling down my other messages without opening the other ones from Ginger.

I smirked at another chick's message, Amber. It was actually a photo and I felt the urge to join her in the toilet from where she had sent me that photo.

Alpha: 'Where's Elena? She hasn't answered any of my phone call or text.'

I raised my eyebrows. Recently my best friend was always moody and far too agitated, like a woman in a constant period. It was strange... But not less weird than Scary Black Alpha, who apparently suffered from attacks of anger. The whole school and its surroundings had probably heard his roar a little while ago.