Chapter 13 ~ Fluffin

Thanks for reading wonderful souls! *The image above is not mine. Copyright not intentional

#

The more the massive wolf advanced towards her, the more her heart pounded in the chest. All around him there was such an aura of ferocity and danger that, instinctively, Elena stepped back with an unconscious yelp.

And his reaction was priceless: Mirko's wolf whined and lowered his furry ears.

Biting her lips, she felt guilty, knowing deeply that he would have never hurt her.

With a deep breath, she started to approach him in small steps, wrapped in his hypnotising smell. In the meantime, he was lying on his stomach with his huge head between his front paws, carefully watching Elena's every move. At the sight of the legendary Craken staring at her like a lost puppy, a laugh had almost escaped her lips. He was so beautiful and yet looked so mighty, just as the stories had pictured him. Being his mate was an honour, yet a complex matter.

Elena didn't personally know him and the tales about him weren't much in his favour. Without doubt, Mirko instilled fear and a certain amount of deference to everyone around him. Furthermore, she could have never forgotten how Craken had crushed Lord Skull's fierce warriors as if they were simple crickets.

Despite everything, Mirko had proven to be nothing but nice towards her... although he had ignored her for a week.

Eventually he had come all the way to Full Moon to see her and at the moment, he seemed quite upset, believing he had frightened her... Or at least the wolf was. The human? Who knows!

After studying him - admiring him - for a few more minutes, Elena did not really know what to do... So her wolfish counterpart had decided to take matters into her own paws. In fact, Titilas had never had any doubts about her mate. She loved him and was proud of having such a male for herself. 

A tremor shook her whole human body, and a few bones break. 

Elena gasped, receiving a curious look from the black wolf who had tilted his humungous head to the side.

'What...what a-are you doing, Titty?' 

'Intervening!' An excited Titilas barked out.

Out of the blue, Elena shifted. Human flesh exploded, bones rearranged, light brown fur sprouted and there she was. The proof that legends existed. 

Titilas did not waste an extra second and jumped straight on Craken's massive back. Once the she-wolf trapped her mate successfully - or, better, he had let her do so - she growled in a way that resembled a human chuckle.

Craken's head snapped towards her, still on his back, so quickly that Elena thought he must have detached his neck. He stared at her with so much disbelief that was comical.

Phase two of Tit's plan began: she leaned forward and started to lick him repeatedly on the side of his muzzle, even a little bit on his shocked eye.

The surprised expression of Craken was soon replaced by a wolfish grin. In an instant, the smaller she-wolf found herself pin beneath him, with her back on the ground. The roles had reversed faster than Elena was prepared. And it was Titilas who was overwhelmed by a licking attack, with no escape. The perky she-wolf, however, did not like to lose. Not at all.

And that was probably why she chose to do what she did next... Like the coward she was, Titilas phased back, leaving a very exposed Elena under attack.

"Eww Craken! Stop!" She could not avoid the giggle, trying to shield her face, forgetting for a moment about her lack of clothes.

After some more 'wet' seconds, the male wolf leaned back to look at her with a playful expression, tongue hanging out on one side.