Next Book!

If you have enjoyed the book, it will mean a lot to me and Mirko if you go back and vote on every chapter! 

💖 What's next?

Book 2 and Book 3 are completed and available on Patreon for 3$ (which includes story of Mirko's son too!) 

💖 So what are you going to post here on Wattpad?

Check out my other werewolf series Wereball - 'Along Came A Mate' and it's in the same universe as Mate Mine. Also my new saga, King Beast! 

💖 Where can I find more of your work?

On my Patreon's page you can find everything I have written so far. Since there is a monthly fee, it's much safer for me to post there and you can support my writing!

💖 What can I read on your Patreon's page?

# Completed sequels of Mate Mine (Book 2 and Book 3)

#Ongoing Book 4 ~ the Alpha's Heirs with Mirko's heir ;)

# 45 extra bonus chapters about characters of Mate Mine

# 30 unrestricted hot chapters of characters of Mate Mine and five side stories (for +18 only).

# Completed werewolf series Wereball - 'Along Came a Mate' 

#Giulia's story (spin off of Mate Mine), up to chapter 45. I post 4 chapters per month.

# New story 'King Beast'.

💖 What is Patreon?

Patreon is simply a way to support my writing, a chance for you to read my extra content and bonus material, and also a way for me to spend more time writing!!! I work very hard to write the bonus episodes and produce the extra material, so I believe it's fair to ask for a small monthly fee (3$ a month).

Plus, the Patreon's fee can be cancelled at any time: Patreon simply continues to charge you once a month until you choose to stop. Meanwhile, within one month, you get my weekly updates AND you can also read everything I have posted in the past!

I could never ever afford to write so much if I did not use Patreon.

💖 Why do I need to wait before posting the sequel on free platforms, such as Wattpad and Inkitt?

So I can claim my rights through Amazon Kindle in a more official way! This will make it safer to publish my book on Wattpad as well. I've had major problems with plagiarism in the past and if I self-publish on Amazon my whole story will be much more protected. Unfortunately thousands of people read the book on free apps like Wattpad and not everyone respects the fact that this work belongs only to me. Plagiarism is a real crime, but some people go out of their way for a bit of fame. I hope you understand I need to protect my Series; one thing is to post the first book for free, another is to post both books. :(

IMPORTANT: No matter what, I will continue to post stories for free here on Wattpad for all of you who can't afford/don't like Patreon! 💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHICH COVER DO YOU LIKE THE MOST FOR MY NEXT STORY? 

OPTION 1

OPTION 2

OPTION 2

*All covers are mine and cannot be reproduced or copied without my permission.