Achievement unlocked

izuku reached home as he took his disguise off. it was a very simple disguise. using his ghost face item and wearing a black mask over it, he become almost invicible. Only trained combatants can see him. The rest of his disguise was a greyish blue pants with a black hoodie with bright green outlines. This was the easiest diguise but at the same time the most efficient disguise. The ghost mask worked not to be invisible but for the human brain to ignore him. A man able to be seen but not be seen. To work with the ghost mask, izuku had to wear civillian clothes so that he was not blended in.

[Achievement unlocked: A Killer! Rewards have been added in your inventory]

[Title unlocked: Cold blooded killer]

[Level up!]

[Villain points added]

Izuku dropped his mask as he checked his screen. Did he kill somebody? Who was it that he killed? the guy he stabbed or the guy with the arm sliced.

[Man slayed]

[Double kill]

[Level up!]

[Villain points added]

h-huh? So he killed both. Izuku didnt know how he should have fealt. Should he have been sad? But he was already determined to kill more. The first time is hard but after that its easier they say. there had to be a first time... right? He sat down as he checked his stats.

Name: Izuku midoriya - Lvl: 24 (78/330) - V.P: 300

Title: Cold blooded killer

Hp: 3900/3900 - MP: 2490/2490 - Strength: 156 - Physique: 137

Agility: 193 - Intelligence: 166 - Vitality: 134 - Fatigue: 15

Free points: 100

He widened his eyes as he saw his villain points and agility points spike.

[A new skill has been added to the catalog]

[Villains menace Lvl: 300] (? Rank)

Once you've entered the villain state, release blood lust equal to that of your villain point.

Izuku watched the skill list pop up as he wondered how to enter the villain state. perhaps he enters the villain state when he does villanous acts? He then went inside his inventory to see 3 new items from the achievement. 

One Sword with a ranking of B, a piece of armour that covers his forearm with a ranking of C and a pill with a ranking of A.

The sword had no name but he can name it. The blade was black and the sword was huge. it was a fusion between a katana and a western saber. It gave him Agility and every cut this sword deals, it gave the enemy +1 slow. Max of 30%. Looking at the sword, izuku decided to name this sword musashi. Musashi being one of the greatest swordsman of all time.

The bracers gave him defense and a skill that was quite unique. Fatiguing strength was the name. Its use was quite... like a double edged sword. The premise of the skill was simple. increase the rate of the fatigue to increase strength. It can save but also kill me.

Putting away the items, izuku decided to look at the effect of his title. It has to do... something right?

 Title: Cold blooded killer

EF 1: When attacking, have a (2)% increased chance to kill
(Will increase the more you kill)

Izuku saw this as a huge help. He then wondered what if it goes up to 100%? Will he be able to kill everyone. Anyone that he touches. Izuku stopped thinking about that as he realized he didn't bring his soda. Izuku quickly wore his disguise as he went back to the shady alley. As he went landed down, he heard someone muttering. It sounded like the boy he saved. As he enhanced his hearing, he was shocked from what he heard. He grabbed the soda as he left in a rush. As izuku landed inside of his room, he wondered what the biy was. from the looks he looked like a student from a prestigious school and looked like a bright boy. then... why did he **** *** *** **** **** * ***** ****? Izuku just scoffed at the boy as he decided to rest for the day.

... Somewhere else

[The hero system has activated]