Fatigue

Izuku went to a secluded place to train since he didn't want to meet people like katsuki, especially if he's training. Izuku lied to his mother that he will be at the park playing then going to dagobah beach to train. since it is out of the ordinary for a 10 year old izuku to do.

Dagobah beach used to be a beautiful beach till people used this place as a illegal dumping area. This place was perfect since nobody comes here anymore.

Izuku went to a small partof dagobah beach that wasn't full of garbage and started training. Izuku first started with the 100 push-ups. Every 10 push up he did, 5 fatigue was added. And after doing 80 push ups, izuku collapsed.

Looking up, izuku muttered "status"

Name: Izuku midoriya Level: 4 (5/10)
Title: None

Hp: 50/50 MP: 100/100

Strength: 8 - Physique: 3 Agility: 6 Intelligence: 8

Vitality: 10 - Fatigue: 52 - Free points: 15.

Izuku looked at his free points and wondered where to put some of his points. Which stat would allow him to do the daily excersize with out dying.

Clicking on the stats, he saw what each stat did.

Strength: sturdiness and strength all over the body. More knock back and increased defense.

Agility: speed, senses and flexibility

Vitality: Maximim HP, HP regenerating, Maximum stamina, Fatigue regeneration.

Physique: flexibility, bodies limit and natural strength.

Intelligence: memorization and Maximum MP, MP regeneration.

Izuku thought about it and spent 5 free points. One in agility, two in physique and two in vitality. Izukus body released some steam as he felt his tensed up muscle relax a lot more. izuku reached inside of his bag as he drunk the water he brought. he then wiped off the sweat as he finished the remaining push ups with out a sweat.

Izuku then did his 10 km run...

After 30 minutes, he finished 3 km. Izuku took a rest against a beat up truck and decided that doing the run in one go will kill him. Izuku laid on his back and did some sit ups.

Only after 30 minutes did he complete his sit ups. He felt his leg and stomach burn but izuku powered through.

Another 1 hours and 3 kms later, izuku found a rusty pull up bar as he started doing dem pull ups.

Izuku had to take a few minute rest between reps which took a lot of time. And only after 1 hours, did he finish. All and all, izuku took around 4 hours to finish.

Izuku was currently sitting against the same truck from last time. He looked in front of him with his dizzy eyes and saw the blue screen.

[Daily quest: Getting stronger!]
100/100 push-ups 100/100 sit-ups
100/100 pull ups 10/10 km.

Rewards: Gift box, Heal, 2 Free points. Accept y/n?

Izuku looked at the screen with his blank eyes and clicked accept. His lifeless eyes suddenly came back with color and izuku finally stepped up. Izuku stretched a bit before checking his status page.

Name: Izuku midoriya Level: 5 (0/13)
Title: None

Hp: 60/60 MP: 120/120

Strength: 10 - Physique: 7 Agility: 9 - Intelligence: 10

Vitality: 14 - Fatigue: 2 - Free points: 12

[Your strength has reached 10. You will gain a complimentary skill.]

When a stat reach level 10, they gain a skill? Is that why I have the active heal skill? But how come intelligence didn't count? Eh whatever. Skills!

- Active skill

[Power up Lvl 1] (D rank) For every 1 strength point you have, 1 % extra boost for strength.-30 MP and lasts 20 second.

Izuku smiled and decided to open the gift box at home.

While izuku was walking home, he came across a new hero. Izuku then fixed his gaze. His hate for heroes have only grew. Izuku looked at the new hero to realize it was death arm.

The one who only looked at the villain scene and did nothing. Izukus rage was boiling out of control. Even tho izuku didn't have any power now, Izuku still held a advantage. He was from the future. He knew all the major events between hero's and villain. He knew when and where the villains will attack or where the heroes will be. Izuku even knew there weakness and strength. Izuku smiled as his revenge was coming to plan. Izuku knew he had to be stronger so, for now, Izuku backed off and left.