First kill

Time went by. 1 day, 2 day... 2 weeks and nothing much has really happened. Izuku has been doing his daily quest and he has accumulated quite the free points. And as every day pass, it has become easier and easier to do these tasks. And izuku has not noticed it yet but his body has matured very well as well. And after reaching level 20 and experimenting with his skills, this was the results.

Name: Izuku midoriya - Lvl: 20 (90/223) - V.P: 90

Hp: 3400/3300 - MP: 2090/2000 - Strength: 136 - Physique: 127

Agility: 143 - Intelligence: 146 - Vitality: 124 - Fatigue: 12

Free points: 80

First of all, his stats really didn't change much. it has improved but not as much as before. The only thing that has changed were his inventory and his skill catalog. first, his skills.

Using the skill combiner, izuku combined the skill, inevitable and bolt. and got the skill:

[Blink Frame Lvl: 1] (-A rank)

1. Able to teleport between 0 yard to 40 yards.

2. After teleporting, be invisible and invincible for 3 seconds.

This was an interesting skill. It showed me the prospect of an A rank skill. Even if its level 1 and a -A rank skill. The skill it self was amazing. When using it the first time, i used it like how i use bolt. i teleport to wherever i'm looking at. but after some time and some practice, i can now teleport to wherever i want to in the limited distance. And after some brainstorming, i have thought of a way to use blink frame to kill someone for sure. but until then, i cannot use it.

Some other skills of izuku has upgraded. How you may ask? free points are not called FREE points for nothing. to upgrade a skills rank could take from 5 FP to 30 FP. Since izuku still wants to upgrade his stats, he only upgraded one skills rank.

[Speed up Lvl: 1] (A rank)

1. Increase speed by 400% For 30 sec.

2. The beginning 5 seconds, you will have a 1000% boost then the 300.

3. For the first 15 sec, all CC and immunity will not affect.

-40 MP, 4 uses per 24hr

Speed up is one of izukus essential skill after all. But after the upgrade, it became even more overpowered. And that was most of the new stuff izuku got. currently, izuku was heading out of a 7/11 with a few sodas in his hand. as izuku walks by a ally, he sees a man beat up a small boy. never mind. not one man but multiple grown up men beating up what looks like a middle schooler. Izuku dropped his things of soda as he jumps in. Izuku rips a branch from a tree as he drops down on top of the boy. izuku stood up as he smacked the bigger men in the chin. seeing them frozen of whats happening, izuku stabs the man in the gut before pulling it out. as they noticed whats happening, the second man goes for a punch for the back of izukus head. noticing this, izuku waved his stick as the mans arm come off. unleashing the screams of pain. As izuku was gonna attack some more, the boy got up and stopped izuku from fighting any more. the boy had grey hair with s bright green eye. As izuku was gonna attack some more, he hears a booming voice as he hears the wind whistle. 'tsk'. izuku uses his speed to get out as he sees all might coming to save them. izukus eyes became blood shot but he stopped him self from taking any actions. since his mana was depleted.