System

Izukus cold eyes shot opened as he awoke from his bed. He then looked around him. "Wow the system didn't lie. I did come back. But... why does if feel more spacious and disgusting then before" The room he was in felt more  very much spacious. But with hero merch, posters and toy everywhere it made izuku feel disguisted.

Getting off of his bed, he fell farther then he normally would.

Izuku stood up then looked down. His height became... shorter? Looking around, he found a mirror. And he also looked younger then before.

Finding a near by clock with the date, he found out that the year turned back by 4 years. So now he was 10? In the middle of his thinking, a blue screen popped up in front of him. Scaring izuku as well.

[Hello player! You are the first Host of the Villain system. So you'll be getting some special treatment]

[For starters, think or say status, skills, quest log, inventory and shop.]

Izuku read the notification with a hint of surprise on his face. Immediately after reading the letter, izuku said to him self, "status page."

Suddenly a page of information appeared in front of izuku.

Name: Izuku midoriya Level: 4 (3/10)
Title: None

Hp: 50/50 - MP: 100/100

Strength: 8 - Physique: 3 - Agility: 6 - Intelligence: 8

Vitality: 10 - Fatigue: 3 - Free points: 10

Izuku read over his status page one more time before closing the status page. This really felt like a rpg game. Izuku then checked the only skills he had.

Active skill

[Active recovery: Lvl 1] (D rank)
Heal 10% of you max HP. CD of 30 min, -20 MP.

-

Izuku found this skill reasonable for his first. And actually thought it was a bit overpowered for a first skill. Izuku then checked the quest log.

-

Quest log:

[Figure out where you are!] Find out your date and location and piece the puzzles.                Rewards: 5 exp, 10$, Common chest. 

[Daily quest: Getting stronger!]
0/100 push-ups 0/100 sit-ups
0/100 pull ups 0/10 km.

Rewards: Gift box, Heal, 2 Free points.

Izuku was quite surprised when seeing this, especially for the fact that he could get money from the quest he finishes.

Izuku then thought of inventory. In the inventory, he saw nothing but a
[small gift box]. Curious to what was in there, he opened the box.

[Opening small gift box.]

[Congratulation you got 2 items]: 5 Free points, 1 Ghost mask.

Izuku was about to check the stats on the ghost mask but heard his mom say, "Izuku, breakfast Is ready!"

Izuku left his rook in a hurry and left down stairs. There he saw his plate of food with inko cooking something else.

Emergency quest: [Help your mom cook breakfast] Help your mom cook in the kitchen. Rewards: 10 Exp.

Izuku looked at the quest log with a smile. Izuku immediately ran to the kitchen to help his mother.

His mom was shocked but quickly smiled. Izuku helped with the small stuff like getting ingredients from the fridge or cutting radishes. When breakfast was done and served, Izuku quickly clicked done and ate the breakfast delightfully.

After said meal, Izuku went to the bathroom and checked his stats while showering. First thing first, his item.

[Ghost face - C grade item]                                                                                                                                               A white mask that hides the users identity. Cannot be taken off forcefully. Can also hide the users presence.

Izuku smiled and stored in his inventory again. After that, he checked his status page. There wasn't anything different but his free points and his 10 exp.

After his shower, he went out to do his daily quest.