The Exam part 1

2 weeks later, it was time for UA. Iida immediately fit in and was his number 3. Yuto didn't really like him at the beginning. Calling him a traitor and a rat and all that. But very quickly, they warmed up to each other. Yuto made Iida a villain costume as well. Iida also needed a villain name. After an intense meeting with Iida and using all the brain cells Iida had, they decided to go with the name, "Burning steel." To signify how his villain costume looked.

Since Iida was from a profound family, yuto decided to go with a very fancy yet simple black suit. But from his knees to his ankle, It was covered with dark steel. And the back of his calves were designed to not show what his legs looked like. So if he fought with his brother or people who knew him, there wouldn't be too much suspicion on him. Iida wore the yokai branded mask that all members were forced to wear. It branded them as a Yokai and it was also to hide how they looked. Iida had more disguise but that wasn't as important as finally breaking into the hero business. Iida and izuku both got in so if one of them failed then the other could still give out information.

Izuku wore his UA uniform in front of toga and she was not happy that morning. Mostly because izuku told Toga about Uraraka but he assured her that uraraka doesn't like him.

Izuku took his own motorcycle since with the new influx of cash izuku got every week, he could afford a really good motorcycle. And thankfully, Bobby, one of Charles' brothers, knew a great amount of mechanical and mostly motorcycle things. So Bobby did his magic here and there and made the motorcycle very fast. Izuku drove to school and after 10 minutes, he made it to his school. Izuku had to blend in but he also needed to get the top information. So Iida would do just average while Izuku had to exceed in everything. Be the top student.

Izuku opened the huge door to see katsuki and Iida arguing. As they saw izuku enter, they shut their mouths and Iida moved to his seat. Izuku smiled as he moved to his seat as well. The door opened again as izuku saw uraraka entering the door.

'How did she pass? She seemed like she took her time getting harassed in the entire physical exam.'

As uraraka saw izuku, she smiled and waved at him. She sat next to izuku and started talking to him. Izuku had to seem nice so he had to talk to her for a while. As they were talking, Izuku realized someone was walking through the door. But it was surprising for izuku since he didn't realize that someone entered the room until his sight caught him.

"If you're here to make small talk, then get out." The teacher said as the entire class silenced.

"You, With the green hair. Congratulations for being number 1 in the examination." The teacher said with a sarcastic tone.

"Thank you teacher." Izuku said, taking the piss out of what the teacher said.

"But just cause you got number one in the exam doesn't mean anything. In this classroom, I control everything. If i wanted you expelled then i could do that." The teacher said with a cocky tone.

"And what? Ruin a potential number one hero?" Iida spoke up. He was laid back in the seat and spoke with confidence.

"Did you talk back to me?" The teacher said back with a pressing glare.

"Aren't we are in hero school? I thought we were here to learn. Not make small talk." Iida said with a smile. Unfazed by the heroes glare.

'Nice going Iida.' Izuku said in his mind.

"Sigh this is going nowhere. Go to the changing room and meet me outside in the field." The teacher left the class but before he did, he gave both Izuku and Iida a look.

The whole class was confused. The two innocent boys suddenly looked so bad. And they didn't even know what the teacher's name was. Reluctantly, everyone left and made their way to the changing room.

After 10 minutes, everyone appeared in the outside field wearing the UA fitness uniform. Izuku touched the material and thought that maybe he should give it to yuto so he can examine the material. It was very comfortable but form fitting.

"I got you out here to examine your abilities."

"But didn't we already do that in the beginning?" Said a classmate.

"That was for the school to examine you. Now it's for me to examine your abilities to see if you are worth teaching. Also since you said that, the last person in this exam will get expelled!" The teacher said with a shit eating grin.

Izuku smiled as he realized what type of person he was. He was like a chef, passing all the good meat and the mediocre meat he gets rid of. Izuku turned serious as he was disappointed in the school system. No wonder all heroes are shitty scumbags. They had teachers like him.

"You, green haired boy. Get up here." Aizawa said as he threw a ball at izuku.

Izuku caught it with no trouble obviously.

"What do i do?"

"You are throwing that ball as far as you can in this circle." The teacher said as he stepped back to examine izuku's strength.

The wannabe hero grasped the ball and readied himself to throw. While he was about to throw,

[A Quirk User is disabling your quirk]

Izuku stopped the throw and looked at the teacher.

"That's not nice to do, is it Eraserhead?" Izuku said as he smiled at the teacher.

'Hoo Hoo this kid.' Aizawa said in his head.

Izuku readied himself again and threw the ball with 70% OFA on his arm.

50km...

75km...

100km...

Infinite

Izuku looked at Aizawa with the same shit eating grin.

"Well? Did I pass?"